Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Vrije University Amsterdam International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands sebagai berikut:
Vrije University Amsterdam International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands
Vrije University Amsterdam Announce VU Fellowships for International Students, Netherlands
Study Subject: Culture, Organization & Management, Political Science, Social & Cultural Anthropology, Social Research
Employer: VU University Amsterdam
VU University Amsterdam provides a small number of scholarships for exceptional international students from all countries of the world through the VU Fellowship Programme. The most important selection criteria are academic excellence and motivation. We offer three types of scholarship:
- € 20.000: A nearly full scholarship covering tuition fee, accommodation, visa costs and part of the living expenses for Non-EER students
- € 10.000: A scholarship covering a major part of the tuition fees for non-EER students, or a nearly full scholarship for EER students
- € 5.000: A scholarship covering accommodation expenses for one year
The Faculty board will select students for the scholarships depending on their grades, motivation and financial situation. The scholarships will be awarded early May. You can apply by sending us this application form and a scholarship motivation letter. The scholarship motivation letter should include
- an explanation why you wish and need to receive the amount you specified above
- an indication of what financial resources you can contribute yourself to your studies
- if you are still planning to participate in the programme if you do not receive this scholarship.
You can find the application form here.
The application deadline for the VU Fellowship Programme 2011-2012 is 1 April 2011.
To improve your chances, we recommend you to apply for scholarships that are available through Nuffic or other organizations as well.
Visit Official Website.
405 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands VU University Amsterdam provides a small number of scholarships for exceptional international students from all countries of the world through the VU Fellowship Programme. The most […]
- VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP), VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated.For whom?For international students enrolling […]
- STREEM Scholarships for International Students in Spatial Transport and Environmental Economics, Netherlands Scholarship for the Master of Science in Spatial Transport and Environmental Economics (STREEM), Netherlands Study Subject: Science in Spatial Transport and Environmental […]
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Fellowship Programme for International Students, VU University Amsterdam The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated. In his or her prior academic education […]
- International Scholarship Program for Masters in European and International Affairs, Linköping University, Sweden The programme is a collaboration between four universities in Barcelona (Spain), Twente (The Netherlands), Aalborg (Denmark) and Linköping (Sweden) and examines European and […]
- University of Twente International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands University of Twente Announce Master’s Scholarship for International Students, Netherlands The UT Scholarship is awarded by the Foundation University of Twente Scholarship Programme of […]
- Student Exchange Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea Keimyung University, Korea is offering its short-term study abroad program with the scholarship from Korean Government. The students will participate in the program for 1 year (commencing […]
- Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s […]
- 10 PhD Scholarship Positions at Faculty of Law Research will be carried out in one of the research programmes of the Faculty’s centres of excellence; Research in the field of public international law is embedded in the ACIL […]
- PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science at University of Amsterdam PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science, University of Amsterdam, The NetherlandsThe AISSR constitutes thematically focused research programmes, which have an anchor in one or […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Vrije University Amsterdam International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands, semoga bermanfaat.