The PeopleVox Scholarship for Postgraduate, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
This scholarship is sponsored by PeopleVox. Headquartered in the UK, PeopleVox is a leading implementer of asset and stock control solutions based on barcoding. Its clients include Motorola, Christies and the Ministry of Defence.
- are from any country
- can demonstrate an excellent academic record and an active contribution to business and society
- meet the School’s academic and English language entry requirements
- have received and accepted an offer of a place on a postgraduate masters programme in accounting, international business, human resource management, entrepreneurship, marketing and international management and paid the required deposit
- Complete a scholarship application form: (MS Word – 500 KB) (PDF- 500 KB)
- Return this form with your confirmation of acceptance to: Postgraduate Admissions Office, Henley Business School, University of Reading, Whiteknights, RG6 6UD, United Kingdom
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend a formal interview and successful applicants will be informed following the appropriate deadline.
Be an ambassador for the School
Scholarship winners are required to act as an ambassador for the School. This may include being asked to support an event, write a blog, provide a case study or take part in a digital media project. As well as a financial reward, this role and the award itself are excellent additions to your CV.
Closing date for applications is 25 October 2012.
The School withholds the right not to offer an award where there no suitable applicants and all awards are made at the discretion of the Director of Postgraduate Studies. Only one scholarship offered by the School will be awarded per student. Scholarship awards are valid for the current academic year only.
For more information, please visit official website.
256 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang The PeopleVox Scholarship for Postgraduate, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK, semoga bermanfaat.