Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The MEEES Masters Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology sebagai berikut:
The MEEES Masters Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology
The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students involved in this Erasmus Mundus Masters course have the possibility of following a 18-month MSc programmes on either Earthquake Engineering or Engineering Seismology. In addition, the proposed EM Masters course envisages also the possibility of students following a 18-month study programme that leads to the attainment of a Masters degree on Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology.
If following the Engineering Seismology option, students will acquire the ability to design, execute and evaluate assessments of seismic hazard for site-specific engineering projects, for earthquake loss assessments, and for emergency planning scenarios. Students following the Earthquake Engineering option will acquire the ability to undertake seismic design of new structures and the assessment and strengthening of existing structures. The combined option of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology will enable students to acquire technical competence in both areas.
The MEEES consortium comprises five academic institutions, namely (i) the Institute for Advanced Study of Pavia (IUSS), (ii) the University of Pavia (UNIPV), (iii) the University of Patras, (iv) the University of Grenoble Joseph Fourier and (v) Middle East Technical University. It is noted, however, that the first two institutions, which are independent but are also both based in Pavia, jointly organise and run the postgraduate earthquake engineering programme in Pavia, through the Centre for Post-Graduate Training and Research in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (ROSE School). Hence in subsequent sections of this website, the term ROSE School is employed to refer to the activites of IUSS/UNIPV institutions within the scope of the MEEES consortium.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 December 2010
313 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- Master Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus Minerals and Environmental Programme (EMMEP) The EMMEP (Erasmus Mundus Minerals and Environmental Programme) is a 2 year M.Sc. program for students in Mining / Geotechnical Engineering, […]
- University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from non-EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.Deadline for […]
- Double Degree Masters 2011 on Urban Water Engineering and Management (UWEM) at AIT and UNESCO-IHE We are pleased to inform you that Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand and UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education in the Netherlands have been jointly offering a Double […]
- Erasmus Mundus ICE PhD Scholarship in Interactive and Cognitive Environments, Europe OverviewThe Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctoral Programme in Interactive and Cognitive Environments offers PhD candidates an education programme in the field of research related to computer […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Course Scholarship on Flood Risk Management at UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education On 13 July 2010, the Erasmus Mundus Grant Committe has selected UNESCO-IHE’s proposal on a new Masters Course on Flood Risk Management for funding under the 2010 Erasmus Mundus Action 1 […]
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) 2012 For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced […]
- MSc Scholarship in Food of Life at Erasmus Mundus EM Food of Life is part of the Erasmus Mundus programme initiated by the European Commission to enhance and promote European higher education throughout the world. The two-year Masters […]
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- International Students Master Scholarships in Minerals and Environmental Programme The EMMEP (Erasmus Mundus Minerals and Environmental Programme) is a 2 year M.Sc. program for students in Mining / Geotechnical Engineering, Mineral Processing, Recycling and related […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang The MEEES Masters Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology, semoga bermanfaat.