Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The Juilliard School Dance Drama Music Scholarships, USA sebagai berikut:
The Juilliard School Dance Drama Music Scholarships, USA
The Juilliard School is committed to educating talented performing artists and helping them achieve their highest potential. To that end, we wish to enable all admitted students to attend the school, regardless of their ability to pay. Juilliard’s admissions policies are “need-blind,” meaning that applying for financial aid will not hurt your chances of being admitted. In fact, eighty percent of our admitted students receive scholarship support through Juilliard.
Applicants to Juilliard wishing to be considered for scholarship must complete all Financial Aid Application requirements by March 1, 2013.
To apply, all of the following documents must be completed:
- The Juilliard Financial Aid Application
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Available beginning January 31, 2013 through the Admissions application site.
Student and Parent Tax Return (1040 Form) or International Salary Documentation
- Available on January 1, 2013. Required only for U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
- For 2012, or most recent tax year available. Please submit signed copies of the first two pages only.
Please note that, because our scholarship decisions are based on a combination of financial need and merit, all documents must be received before the Scholarships Committee can review your application. The Juilliard School does not offer scholarships based solely on merit.
Award letters will be mailed and e-mailed by April 1, 2013. These may include a combination of scholarships/grants, loans and/or on-campus employment. Funding for these awards may come from federal, state, institutional, or private sources.
The Juilliard School does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, political beliefs, national origin, or disability. For more information about our financial aid and scholarship programs, please download our brochure, Funding Your Juilliard Education: A Guide to Financial Aid.
Finally, we encourage both applicants and continuing students to review the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about our programs. In addition, you can contact our office at any time with questions or concerns. We’re here to help!
For more information, please visit : official website
412 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Seymour Duncan Guitar Craft Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The Seymour Duncan GCA Scholarship was created to honor innovative music legend Seymour Duncan and will be awarded in Fall 2012 to a student (US or non-US citizen) newly enrolling in […]
- International Students Work Study Awards, University of Oregon, USA A number of awards of a maximum of $6,000 each will be made to international students studying at the University of Oregon in 2013-14. Students who receive work-study awards will be […]
- MI 35th Anniversary Guitar Craft Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The MI 35th Anniversary GCA Scholarship will be awarded in Spring 2013 to a student (US or non-US citizen) newly enrolling in the Guitar Craft Academy (GCA) Program who clearly articulates […]
- Slovak Government Scholarships 2011 for International Students The provision of development aid of the Slovak Republic (SR) in the area of education takes the form of the award of scholarships of the Government of the SR that are consistent with the […]
- Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation Vocal Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA The HCCCF Vocal Scholarships are generously sponsored by The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation, and are provided to encourage the educational growth of new students […]
- Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarship, (sponsored by the Keeping The Blues Alive Foundation) was created to promote and preserve the heritage of blues music, and to directly encourage […]
- Overseas Student Scholarship, University of Abertay Dundee, UK Overseas Student Scholarship SchemeAcademic Year 2012-2013University of Abertay DundeeThe Overseas Student Scholarship Fund is open to students living outside the European Union and the […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Colby-Sawyer College, USA International Students are eligible for need-based and merit-based financial aid, and are encouraged to apply. At Colby-Sawyer we strive to acknowledge the abilities and accomplishments […]
- International MBA Scholarships, School of Management, Politecnico di Milano, Italy Every year, MIP awards financial assistance to International full-time MBA candidates in the form of various types of scholarships, contributions and competitions. All scholarships and […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of Business The International Education Week is the opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This join initiative of the U.S. Department of State and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Juilliard School Dance Drama Music Scholarships, USA, semoga bermanfaat.