Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The European Master`s Program in Computational Logic by Erasmus Mundus sebagai berikut:
The European Master`s Program in Computational Logic by Erasmus Mundus
The European Master`s Program in Computational Logic by Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program
We are glad to offers you the possibility to join our European Master Program of Computational Logic. This program is offered jointly at the Free-University of Bozen-Bolzano in Italy, the Technische Universität Dresden in Germany, the Universidade Nova de Lisboa in Portugal, the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid in Spain and the Technische Universität Wien in Austria. Within this program you have the choice to study at two of the five European universities. You will graduate with a MSc in Computer Science from each of the two universities you have selected. Information on the universities and the program including the application form are provided here:
Language of instruction is English. Tuition fees are 3.000 EUR per year.
We would like to draw your attention to the ERASMUS-MUNDUS scholarship program. The ERASMUS-MUNDUS consortium offers 2-year scholarships of 42.000 EUR for non-EU students in our European Master Program in Computational Logic. EU-students may apply for a three-month scholarship of 3100 EUR for doing their project at NICTA in Australia.
Application deadline is February 10, 2009. Online-applications (pdf-files, ONLY) are possible and must contain:
1. Application form
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Reports on university examinations (transcripts) and diploma (first degree or bachelor degree). If the bachelor degree will only be available after the deadline, students are required to send us a PRELIMINARY certificate.
4. English language certificate (TOEFL and IELTS)
More information on the application procedure are available from:
Do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.
By the way, the European Parliament has approved Erasmus Mundus II. We are currently preparing an application. If successful, we will be able to offer a distributed PhD program in Computational Logic on top of our European Master`s Program in the future.
Kind regards — Steffen Hölldobler
Prof. Dr. Steffen Hoelldobler
International Center for Computational Logic
Technische Universität Dresden
01062 Dresden, Germany
phone: [+49](351)46 33 83 40
fax: [+49](351)46 33 83 42
354 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P), Erasmus Mundus The European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a graduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus Programme […]
- EPCL PhD Scholarships 2011 in Computational Logic 2011- Doctorate Programme in the field of Computational Logic by EPCL in Europe Study Subject: Computational LogicEmployer: EPCLLevel: PhD The European PhD Program in Computational Logic […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships 2011 on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) The European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a postgraduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories (EMQAL) Scholarships, Europe The Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories (EMQAL) is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in […]
- International Master in Rural Development (IMRD) 2011-2013, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The joint International Master in Rural Development (IMRD), part of the European Erasmus Mundus program, offers the opportunity to study the European vision on rural development in its […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master for Laboratory Accreditation-Quality in Analytical Laboratories EMQAL is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in analytical laboratories, or work in Quality System environments in […]
- MSc Scholarship in Food of Life at Erasmus Mundus EM Food of Life is part of the Erasmus Mundus programme initiated by the European Commission to enhance and promote European higher education throughout the world. The two-year Masters […]
- European Master in System Dynamics, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The European Master Programme in System Dynamics is the first international Master programme in System Dynamics in Europe. It has been built on the strengths of four leading universities: […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship in Economic Development and Growth (MEDEG) 2011 The Erasmus Mundus Master Course in Economic Development and Growth-MEDEG is a full-time masters programme organized by a consortium including three top-class European […]
- EMARO Master Scholarships on Advanced Robotics EMARO, European Master on Advanced RObotics, is an integrated Masters course conducted by three European institutions and three Asian institutions : Ecole Centrale de Nantes- France […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang The European Master`s Program in Computational Logic by Erasmus Mundus, semoga bermanfaat.