Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Scholarship, University of St Andrews, Scotland UK sebagai berikut:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Scholarship, University of St Andrews, Scotland UK
Scholarship in honour of Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
The University presented Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their first wedding gift during the 600th anniversary launch – a scholarship, in their name, which will be presented to a gifted student with academic excellence for whom otherwise St Andrews would be out of reach. The Scholarship is intended for the brightest students with academic promise, regardless of background or circumstance.
- Geographical Criteria: Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, EU, International
- Domicile for fee status: Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, EU, International
- Level of study: Undergraduate
- Year of entry: Entrant students only
- Subjects: All
- Schools: All
- Other Criteria: The successful scholar will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events as well as write an annual report on their progress and activities in St Andrews.
What does it cover?
- Duration: 4 years
- Value (per annum): The Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, accommodation, living expenses and travel (to include one return trip home each year).
- Type of Award: Tuition fees and Maintenance
- No of awards available: 1
How do I apply?
- Please complete the Application Form by the deadline date: Application Form 2013 (Word, 31 KB)
- When do applications open? 1 November 2012
- Application deadline: 31 March 2013 – Late applications will not be considered
- When will I hear if my application has been successful? by 30 April 2013
T: +44 (0)1334 462365
Fees & Funding Team
University of St Andrews
The Old Burgh School
Fife KY16 9LB
440 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Erasmus Mundus MSc in Photonics (EMMP) OverviewThe Erasmus Mundus MSc programme in Photonics is a 2-year (4 semesters - 120 ECTS credits) program, with a fixed mobility track. Photonics is now widely recognized as a major […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarships in Dependable Software Systems (DESEM), Europe The National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM) in Ireland; the University of St. Andrews (UStA) in Scotland; and Université Henri Poincaré Nancy (UHP) in France are offering a two-year […]
- Full PhD Scholarship in Film Studies, University of St Andrews, UK Department of Film Studies School of Philosophical, Anthropological and Film Studies FULL PHD STUDENTSHIP – SEPT 2011. In May 2011 we will award one full studentship to an exceptional […]
- International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships, University Of Wales, UK A number of other Scholarships are available from the University of Wales, Newport. Students applying for September 2012 or January 2013 entry are eligible to apply for these […]
- Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College, jointly with the School of Archaeology, offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a DPhil in Archaeology at the University of Oxford in the […]
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a postgraduate research degree in philosophy and/or ethics (with a preference for the […]
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK E.P. Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical SciencesSt Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a […]
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for a postgraduate research […]
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College is pleased to offer the Robin and Nadine Wells Scholarship for the academic year 2012-13. This Scholarship, worth £5,000 for one year, is intended to provide financial […]
- National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster If you are a new student starting your studies in 2012, you may be eligible for additional financial support in the form of a University of Westminster National Scholarship. The […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Scholarship, University of St Andrews, Scotland UK, semoga bermanfaat.