The Danish Ministry of Education Scholarship Scheme for Foreign Student
The Danish Ministry of Education Scholarship Scheme is open to highly qualified candidates studying for Academy Profession degrees or Professional Bachelor’s programmes.
Scholarships for students from outside the EU/EEA for studies at Academies of Professional Higher Education and University Colleges are administered by the individual institutions.
The scholarships can be given as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or grants towards covering your living costs. However, as the scholarships are administered by the individual institution, you should enquire about the details at the institution you are interested in studying at.
What is The Danish Ministry of Education Scholarship Scheme?
Denmark warmly welcomes highly qualified and motivated students from all over the world. A number of scholarships are therefore offered each year by the Danish Ministry of Education to fund students from countries outside the European Union/ European Economic Area. The scholarships can be awarded for a full degree programme or for part of a degree programme at undergraduate level.
Who can apply for a scholarship?
In order to be eligible to apply for a scholarship you have to be:
- A citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Permanently resident in a non-EU/EEA country.
- Studying in Denmark outside any established exchange programme or another kind of agreement, which waives your tuition fee.
What kind of financial support can I apply for?
The amount may vary between institutions.
How and when do I apply?
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, we would strongly recommend you do the following:
- Contact the institution which offers the specific study programme you are interested in. The institution will then provide you with the application form. The institution can also inform you about entry requirements, course descriptions, deadlines and student services.
- Apply for a residence permit. Read the instructions below.
When will I be notified about the outcome of my application?
The institution will assess all applications as soon as this process is finalised, the applicants will be notified by the institution where they have applied for a scholarship.
How do I apply for a residence permit?
The procedures vary depending on your nationality. Students from outside the EU/EEA should note that they have to apply for the residence permit in their home country. There are also certain financial requirements attached to the process. You can find more information about residence permit in English on the home page of the Danish Immigration Service .
315 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Danish Ministry of Education Scholarship Scheme for Foreign Student, semoga bermanfaat.