Student Exchange Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea
Keimyung University, Korea is offering its short-term study abroad program with the scholarship from Korean Government. The students will participate in the program for 1 year (commencing from the spring semester of 2012).
Benefits of the scholarship:
- Monthly Stipend of 800,000 KRW per month (Equivalent to USD 720)
- Settlement Subsidy of 200,000 KRW, One-time payment (Equivalent to USD 180)
- Round-trip Airfare (Amount of the subsidy is fixed rate depending on distance. Amount will be decided by Government.)
- Basic Medical Insurance
- Only undergraduate UGM students from Faculty of Cultural Sciences, Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences and Faculty of Economics and Business are eligible for the student exchange.
- Only for 2nd and 3rd year students
The required documents by the nominee are:
- Surat Pencalonan dari Fakultas
- a completed application form
- a study plan
- a letter of self-introduction
- a photocopy of passport information page
- a letter of recommendation from a coordinator from home institution international office,
- an English academic transcript Certificates (Awards, Volunteer activity, etc.)
- TOEFL ITP or IELTS Certificate
Download the application form here
Submit your 2 sets of application (1 original + 1 copy) to Office of International Affairs UGM no later than 22 December 2011 03.00PM.
Office of International Affairs
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
Phone : (62-274) 563974
Fax : (62-274) 552810
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
277 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang Student Exchange Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea, semoga bermanfaat.