Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIP INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS ACADEMIC YEAR 2009/2010 sebagai berikut:
SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIP INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS ACADEMIC YEAR 2009/2010
The Singapore Government awards the scholarship to Government-endorsed students from the other member countries of the ASEAN. Each Scholarship is for a full-time undergraduate degree course at the Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore and the Singapore Management University. All disciplines except for Medicine and Dentistry are open to Scholars. The duration of each scholarships is for three or four years, depending on the discipline.
The award based on academic merit and places will allocated by open competition. If necessary, a one-year bridging or foundation programme, in addition to the undergraduate studies, will be provided.
To be eligible, a candidate must:
Be a citizen in an ASEAN country (Except Singapore)
Possess excellent academic records; and
Have a good command of English
Candidates must meet the entry requirements for Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore, and Singapore Management University. A recipient of the Scholarship may not concurrently hold any other Scholarship, Fellowship, Grant or Award without prior approval of the Singapore Government. The Scholars are also expected to return to their countries upon graduation to contribute to the development of their countries.
The scholarship will cover tuition fees for the duration of the award, a living allowance of S$4,300 per annum, an accommodation allowance based on the different room rates at each university and one return economy class air ticket passage from his/her home country to Singapore for the duration of studies.
Applications must be endorsed and submitted by the Indonesian Department of National Education (Bureau of Planning and Foreign Cooperation) at Building C, 6th Floor, Jl. Jend.Sudirman, Senayan, Jakarta Pusat. Candidates are required to produce the following :
Certificate, endorsement by the former school, for graduated applicants;
Recommendation from the school principal, for applicants who are still in Grade 3 at SMU.
For more information on the Singapore Scholarships, Please contact Embassy in Jakarta:
Tel: 021-520 1489 / 5296 1433
Website: www.mfa.gov.sg/scp or write to:
The Singapore Scholarship
Technical Cooperation Directorate
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Tanglin, Singapore 248163
Tel: (65) 6379 8000
Fax: (65) 6479 3357
Deadline: 22nd December 2008
398 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Students JAPANESE GOVERNMENT (MONBUKAGAKUSHO:MEXT) SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2011 RESEARCH STUDENTSMEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology) offers scholarships to […]
- ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia by Ministry of Education, Singapore The ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced (GCE A) Level (or equivalent) […]
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a research-intensive university with globally acknowledged strengths in science and engineering. Through its four colleges with 12 schools, and […]
- School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship Lee Kuan Yew Fellowship - Lee Kwan Yew School of Public Policy - The Master in Public Management (MPM) programme was developed to enhance the skills of senior managers working in the […]
- Singapore Asian Graduate Student Fellowships 2012 at National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute of National University Singapore (NUS) invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian […]
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships to Foreign Students 2011 With His Majesty’s consent, the Government of Brunei Darussalam is offering annual scholarships under a special scholarship award scheme, commencing in 2011/2012 academic session.Tenable […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- Bachelor Scholarship Programme at BI Norwegian Business School The bachelor of business administration programme at bI norwegian business school will give you a taste of what globalisation and internationalisation are all about: a taste with a […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- Undergraduate International Fees 2012-2013 at Keele University The Keele International Student Scholarship for undergraduate students is worth GBP2000 towards the cost of your annual tuition fees for the duration of your course. Students studying a […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIP INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS ACADEMIC YEAR 2009/2010, semoga bermanfaat.