[Singapore] NTU Scholarship 2011 in Brain Disorders Imaging
Scholarships in Nanyang Technology University. Training internhsip, Graduate mastern and PhD, Postdoctoral. Available area for biological/biomedical/signal processing / mathematical modelling.
- diagnosis of brain disorders, from EEG and other brain signals (Alzheimer’s disease and epilepsy);
- graphical models and nonparametric statistical models for analyzing electrophysiological data (e.g., spike sorting and decoding);
- principled statistical models for merging different brain imaging modalities (EEG/MEG/fMRI/DTI/single-unit recordings/etc.).
- neural implants for seizure suppression (from control/game theoretic analysis to hardware design);
- modeling of epileptic seizures (from abstract network models to detailed biophysical models);
- Bayesian modeling of parasitic life cycle
- large-scale graphical models for functional genomics
- stochastic modeling and control engineering in the context of tissue generation.
- Information about various graduate/postdoctoral scholarships can be found here and also here;
- Information on living in Singapore;
- Information about the research in the lab.
Email : recruitment[at]dauwels.comthe lab.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2010
Please send detailed curriculum vitae, statement of research interests, three references, and relevant publications (if applicable) electronically to:
Prof. Justin Dauwels
Nanyang Technological University
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Email : recruitment[at]dauwels.com
125 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang [Singapore] NTU Scholarship 2011 in Brain Disorders Imaging, semoga bermanfaat.