Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) for Undergraduate and Master Student sebagai berikut:
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) for Undergraduate and Master Student
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for international students at A*STAR. It provides a unique opportunity for top overseas students to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia. Students will be able to work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers in A*STAR labs. This award will normally be for students in the later years of a Bachelor or Master level program. Students considering PhD studies in A*STAR are encouraged to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) programme
Open to international students in science and engineering related disciplines who are :
- Undergraduate students in their third or fourth year; or
- Master students.
- Monthly stipend of $1,500 (up to a maximum of 6 months)
- Airfare, accommodation, bench fees and other additional allowance will not be provided.
- Research attachment periods may vary from 2 to 6 months.
- SIPGA applications are invited through nominations by A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia only.
- Interested students are to contact A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia directly for attachment opportunities.
- Email A*GA Scholarship Officer, Joanna Ng (email@example.com) or contact her at (+65) 6826 6234
Further scholarship information:
291 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Microsystems Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, UAE The Nano-Optics and Optoelectronics Research (NOOR) Laboratory is growing and we need multiple students to work on our ongoing and future research projects. To become a student at NOOR […]
- Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2011 Access to knowledge is our passion. When it comes to higher education for promising scholars, we do not want anything to stand in the way. That is why we are pleased to announce the […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- SMART Scholarships for America’s Future Scientists and Engineers The DoD recognizes the need to support the education of America’s future scientists and engineers. The SMART Scholarship-for-Service Program is part of a concentrated effort to improve […]
- Huygens Scholarship Programme for International Students Scholarships for excellent students from all countries. Study in Holland. Target group: Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree , PhD degreePurpose: Study, ResearchField of study: AllCountries: […]
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a research-intensive university with globally acknowledged strengths in science and engineering. Through its four colleges with 12 schools, and […]
- Scholarships for Students from Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia – University of Western Australia The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and enthusiasm for science research for students from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.A total […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) for Undergraduate and Master Student, semoga bermanfaat.