Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Scholarships for the Public International Law and Human Rights Programme (LL.M), Latvia sebagai berikut:
Scholarships for the Public International Law and Human Rights Programme (LL.M), Latvia
Scholarships are available to students from Russia, Byelorussia, Ukraine and South Eastern Europe and Central Eurasia regions.
Each scholarship recipient will receive an amount covering tuition and fees for the LL.M study programme. An additional scholarship is allocated for travel, accommodation and incidental education expenses. Students granted a scholarship must write their master’s thesis in the field of public international law or human rights. Priority will be given to students who commit to work in any of the following areas upon completion of the programme: human rights, public law and public service. Furthermore, RGSL seeks to recruit students who have worked within an organization with which OSI has a relationship already, or students who are willing to work with such an organization upon completion of the programme. In the application, students are required to provide specific detail on their expectations work in a related field upon completion of the programme.
- Satisfy standard RGSL entry requirements (with respect to educational background and English proficiency);
- Have experience in the fields of public international law or human rights for a minimum of one year;
- Indicate in the application: current place of employment and specify in detail the applicant’s plan to return to work in the field of public service after completing the LL.M programme.
Applicants who will receive their diploma from previous studies later than on the date of application can submit the application with a reference to the expected date of receipt of their diploma, which, however, may not be later than the date on which the study year at RGSL starts.
If the diploma or degree is obtained outside Latvia, academic recognition has to be made by the Latvian Academic Information Centre (AIC). The application is registered after review from AIC is requested and received by the RGSL. The final decision regarding the qualification for admission is taken by RGSL.
Scholarship Deadline: 15 March 2011
301 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia The Riga Graduate School of Law announces Scholarships for an LL.M degree in Public International Law and Human Rights funded by the Open Society Institute (OSI). Eligible students […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK The Wolfson Foundation seeks to support excellence and has provided longstanding support for higher education and the humanities. The Foundation has been concerned about the funding […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Fellowships for Indonesian Students, Northwestern University, USA Fully funded fellowships are available for talented young Indonesian graduates holding at least undergraduate degree (S1). The scholarship foundation is seeking candidates in the field of […]
- The University of Edinburgh Coca-Cola Undergraduate Scholarships for Eastern Europe The University of Edinburgh and Coca-Cola will offer a number of scholarships for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university. The scholarship will cover the full tuition […]
- Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarship in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK As Ertegun Scholars, the world’s top graduate students in the Humanities are brought together with Oxford’s exceptional community of scholars, in a unique setting that fosters dialogue […]
- Master Scholarship in Democracy and Human Rights at the University of Sarajevo The European Regional Master’s Degree in Democracy and Human Rights in South-East Europe (ERMA), is a regional interdisciplinary one–year full time MA programme. It is established in […]
- Eiffel International Scholarships for Masters and PhD Students Eiffel scholarships are awarded to foreign students for study in France towards a PhD or master’s degree, primarily in three areas: * engineering, * economics & management, * law […]
- Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
- Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield invests a significant amount of funding each year in order to support the very best postgraduate research students. For entry in 2013-14, the Arts & Humanities […]
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.It is important to note the […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Scholarships for the Public International Law and Human Rights Programme (LL.M), Latvia, semoga bermanfaat.