Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK sebagai berikut:
Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK
The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars Programme
The Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes high quality basic biological science with a medical application. In the last RAE, RDM scientists were rated it at the highest level in both basic science and clinical research across a wide range of fields.
The department has internationally renowned programmes in a broad spectrum of sciences related to medicine, including: Cardiovascular Medicine; Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism; Epidemiology and Clinical Trials; Haematology and Pathology; Immunology; Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cells; and Acute Stroke. These themes span the translational research spectrum, from basic biological research through to clinical application.
The Department is committed to training the next generation of scientists in biological and clinical sciences through its graduate programme in the University of Oxford. The Department’s PhD Scholars Programme is open to outstanding candidates of any nationality, without restriction. It provides fully-funded awards for students wishing to undertake a 4-year D.Phil in Medical Sciences.
Students are full members of the University of Oxford, have their College and University fees paid (home or overseas) and receive a generous stipend of £18,000/annum. These awards allow students to carry out research in a single laboratory for the full 4 years.
Further details on the application process and the wide range of projects are available on the RDM website. Individual supervisors can also be contacted by email about their projects.
- The closing date for applications is 4th January 2013
- Interviews will take place on 23rd & 24th January 2013
- Offers will be made in early February 2013.
For more information, please visit : official website
406 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK The School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences (MPS) will offer one School Postgraduate Scholarship for a student wishing to study for the PhD in Mathematics, the PhD in Physics, or the […]
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia This scholarship has been established by William McKee in memory of his late parents to benefit students undertaking studies in Mathematics.One scholarship is available to a student in […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia
The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]
- Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK The Master of Research (MRes) in Biosciences is a one-year programme designed to provide a valuable postgraduate qualification that enables individuals who wish to improve their research […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- Harry Worthington Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK Two Harry Worthington Scholarships are available to applicants wishing to undertake doctoral study in any Faculty of the University for entry in 2013-14. These scholarships were founded […]
- Scholarships for Students from Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia – University of Western Australia The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and enthusiasm for science research for students from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.A total […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK, semoga bermanfaat.