Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry at Lunds University, Sweden sebagai berikut:
Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry at Lunds University, Sweden
Post graduate Scholarship in Biochemistry for MSc Students in biochemistry or biomedicine or corresponding education
Job description: Studies on molecular level of structure, function and protein-protein interactions concerning a particular group of molecular chaperons, so called small heat shock proteins. They interact with not clarified mechanisms with other proteins in the cell and prevent aggregation. Preliminary results indicate that the interaction occurs with the terminal endings of the proteins, what we call “the terminome”. The results are significant for the understanding of and the possibility to prevent diseases that are due to protein aggregation, and for plants to resist water shortage, drought and increased temperatures.
Basic entry requirements for PhD studies are: a degree at advanced level, courses to an extent of at least 240 credits, of which at least 60 at advanced level, or corresponding proficiencies aquired in Sweden or elsewhere. Special requirements for this position: MSc in biochemistry or biomedicine or corresponding education. Good communication skills are required and also independence in reading scientific literature and writing reports. Education in bioinformatics and practical experience of protein chemical methodology is meritorious.
Basis of Assessment:
Regulations for employment as a postgraduate student can be found in the Swedish Statute Book (SFS 1998:80). Only those admitted to postgraduate studies can be appointed to such a position. When appointing applicants to such a position, first and foremost their ability to benefit from postgraduate studies must be taken into consideration. In addition to pursuing postgraduate studies, the doctoral student may also perform other duties, including research, teaching and administration, according to the specific regulations.
Application deadline: 2010-10-19
Further scholarship details and application:
327 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology – LUND UNIVERSITY The student will work in the area of dynamical modelling of biological networks, in particular in relation […]
- Lund University PhD Scholarship on Molecular Basis of Heat and Desiccation Tolerance of Bacterial Cells and Spores The position is linked to the research project “Molecular basis of heat and desiccation tolerance of bacterial cells and spores”, funded by Nestec Ltd, Lund University and the Swedish […]
- Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
- PhD Position in Biophysical Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden The position is linked to the research project “Molecular basis of heat and desiccation tolerance of bacterial cells and spores”, funded by Nestec Ltd, Lund University and the Swedish […]
- PhD Studentship in Tendon Repair, National University of Ireland Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for PhD studentships in tendon repair based at the Network of Excellence for Functional biomaterials (Official Website) at the […]
- PhD Studentships, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, UK PhD Studentship – The Immunobiology of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Skeletal Tissue Engineering Osteoarthritis (OA) is a significant healthcare burden and preventing or slowing its onset […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships in Sport and Exercise Psychology (EMSEP) 2011 The European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology programme (EMSEP) is a joint programme organised by four leading European universities in the field: the University of Jyväskylä, […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
- European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology (EMSEP), Erasmus Mundus, Europe The European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology programme (EMSEP) is organised by four leading European universities in the field of sport and exercise psychology (SEP): the […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry at Lunds University, Sweden, semoga bermanfaat.