Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV) sebagai berikut:
Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV)
The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study at the University of Pavia or at the Institute for Advanced Study of Pavia (IUSS) during the academic year 2011-2012. Each scholarship will cover also the expenses for the Visa and for the travel to Italy and back (economy class).
The scholarships are designed for students coming from a Developing Country (preferably from Countries classified as Low-income economies and Lower-middle-income economies by the World Bank; see Official Website. and for Developing Countries students who received a scholarship financed through the FC&K for the academic year 2010-2011 (in this case, expenses for VISA and fortravel will not be covered). Only students born on/after the 1st January 1976 can participate. At the end of the academic year, the University of Pavia will issue an academic transcript of records certificating the kind and the period of study.
Interested candidates must submit the application (available on the website of UNIV Official Website. which has to include:
- a complete application form with all the requested personal and academic data, the exact name of the selected course degree and of the Faculty at the University of Pavia or at IUSS;
- a curriculum vitae (European format: available on this Web page);
- a programme of studies and/or research activities which the candidate intends to implement during his/her stay in Pavia;
- a recent letter of reference signed by a university professor;
- a recent health certificate attesting that the applicant is not suffering from physical or mental illnesses;
- a photocopy of a valid passport of the applicant.
Applications must arrive both by mail and by e-mail (just one PFD file by email) by 12.00 pm of the 30 May 2011 and must be addressed to the following addresses:
- postal address:
Al Magnifico Rettore Università degli Studi di Pavia – Ufficio del Protocollo, Via Mentana 4, 27100 Pavia (Italy)
- email address (only one PDF file must be sent): firstname.lastname@example.org
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications sent only by mail or email will not be considered.
271 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarship Opportunity for Students from Developing Countries to Study in Italy The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study […]
- 51 Scholarships at University of Pavia THE UNIVERSITY OF PAVIA FC&K: FUND FOR COOPERATION & KNOWLEDGE II Edition: ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-2012The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World EconomyPhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World Econo As a PhD student you will participate in the project Agency, Gender, and Economic Development in the World Economy 1850-2000. This project explores how ‘agency’, conceptualized as the […]
- PhD Scholarships, IMT – Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy Competitions for admission are open in the following PhD Programs at IMT ‑ Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca:Computer Science and EngineeringThe […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, […]
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand The Reserve Bank of New Zealand offers two scholarships each year to students who are majoring in Economics, Finance or Banking and who are entering their Honours, Masters or final year […]
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholars Awards The New Zealand-ASEAN Scholar Awards are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s international development programme. They are managed by the New Zealand […]
- Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) 2011 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) 2011 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate StudiesOverview Macquarie University International Scholarships are available across most […]
- 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas Applications are invited from doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who are planning a history of ideas project based on the source material held at one or more of the three research […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, KDI School of Public Policy and Management, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)Master’s Program:MDP: Master of Development PolicyMPP: Master of Public PolicyConcentration:Global Finance and RegulationTrade and Industrial PolicyFiscal and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV), semoga bermanfaat.