Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postgraduate International Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK sebagai berikut:
Postgraduate International Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
This scholarship is offered to international (non-EU) applicants for BU postgraduate degrees beginning in September 2011 and January 2012. You will be eligible to apply for a BU Postgraduate International Scholarship if you can demonstrate an outstanding academic profile relevant to your course. An outstanding academic profile is one which is considered to be equivalent to a UK 1st class Honours degree as assessed by NARIC.
Which nationalities may apply for this scholarship?
All applicants paying fees at the ‘international’ (non-EU) rate are eligible to apply.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
Applicants for all taught full-time postgraduate (Masters) courses in the following Schools may apply:
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing
- School of Health & Social Care
- School of Tourism
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
- School of Applied Sciences – 10 scholarships
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing – 10 scholarships
- School of Health & Social Care – 10 + 2 scholarships
- School of Tourism – 10 scholarships.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The value of each scholarship will depend on the course as follows:
- School of Applied Sciences – (£1,500)
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing – (£1,000)
- School of Health & Social Care – (10 x £1,000 and 2 x £3,000)
- School of Tourism – (£1,000).
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee or by cheque.
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- You must be able to demonstrate an exceptional academic profile (equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours degree as assessed by NARIC)
- You must be able to demonstrate an outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
Other information about this scholarship
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
The deadline for applications is 31 July 2011 for entry in September 2011 and 30 November 2011 for entry in January 2012, although you can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified within four weeks of the decision being made.
askBU Students Service
For more information, please visit official website.
359 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Undergraduate International Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international applicants for BU undergraduate (Bachelor) degrees beginning in September 2012. You will be eligible to apply for a BU Undergraduate […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK INTO Queen’s/Queen’s University Belfast 100% International Foundation Scholarships 2011-2012 Queen’s University Belfast and INTO Queen’s University Belfast invites applications for the […]
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degree in the School of Tourism in the 2013/14 academic year.Who is […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK The School of Tourism’s International Postgraduate Scholarship January 2013 entryWho is eligible to apply for this scholarship? All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are […]
- International Student Scholarships in Science at University of Hull, UK Scholarships for International Applicants in Biological Science, Biomedical, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Geography, Psychology, Sport Science for undergraduate and […]
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a research-intensive university with globally acknowledged strengths in science and engineering. Through its four colleges with 12 schools, and […]
- Bachelor Students (S1) Scholarships by GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders Programme, Indonesia The GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders Program in Indonesia is a unique program that provides financial support and skills development opportunities for accomplished first-year undergraduate […]
- Undergraduate (S1) Scholarship in various program by Bank CIMB Niaga CIMB Niaga ScholarshipAs business entities responsible for the advancement of education in Indonesia, Bank CIMB Niaga and CIMB Group give Indonesian high-school students the opportunity to […]
- Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2012 and January 2013.Who is eligible to apply for this […]
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Canada is building world-class research capacity by recruiting top-tier doctoral students, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to our economic, social and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postgraduate International Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK, semoga bermanfaat.