Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postdoctoral Scholarship at University of Pennsylvania sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral Scholarship at University of Pennsylvania
Beginning in January 2011, the Penn Program on Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism (DCC) invites applications for a one-year DCC Postdoctoral Fellow in any discipline whose research is pertinent to the Program`s 2011-2012 theme, “Corporations and Citizenship.” The Program welcomes both empirical and normative scholarship, focused globally or on particular nations, regions, or communities, that explores the various ways that modern corporations are acting and should act as legal and social citizens, as well as the implications of modern corporate statuses and conduct for democracy and constitutional governance at local, national, and international levels.
The Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism program is an interdisciplinary initiative, funded by the Mellon Foundation, which includes a faculty seminar series and annual conference on themes chosen by the Program`s Faculty Advisory Council; a graduate workshop series; and undergraduate research grants. The DCC Postdoctoral Fellow is expected to participate in the faculty seminar series, teach an Undergraduate Seminar on a related topic, and attend monthly meetings to discuss the progress of undergraduates receiving research grants. The Fellow also has the opportunity to pursue the Fellow`s research and study and participate generally in the intellectual life of the Penn community. Stipend is $53,800, plus health insurance.
The University of Pennsylvania is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Eligibility is limited to applicants who will have received their Ph.D. within five years prior to the time they begin their fellowship at Penn (i.e. May 2006 or later). Application deadline: March 18, 2011.
For guidelines and applications, view the application guidelines or write to:
Office of the Dean
School of Arts and Sciences
University of Pennsylvania
116 College Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6377
For more information on the Penn Program on Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, contact DCC Program Chair Rogers M. Smith, Christopher H. Browne Distinguished Professor of Political Science, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Official Website.
317 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, University of Pennsylvania, USA Beginning in January 2011, the Penn Program on Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism (DCC) invites applications for a one-year DCC Postdoctoral Fellow in any discipline whose […]
- Drugs, Security and Democracy Fellowship in Latin America and the Caribbean The Drugs, Security and Democracy (DSD) fellowship program supports research on drug policy, citizen security and democratic governance, as well as associated topics across the social […]
- [Switzerland] PhD Positions at the Institute of Statistics, Faculty of Economics, University of Neuchâtel The Institute of Statistics of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Neuchâtel expects to open up to two assistant positions (for a total of up to 150% working time) starting in […]
- 11 PhD Scholarships in Political Ecology European Network for Political Ecology (ENTITLE) offers 11 generously funded three year PhD scholarship is available to candidates from anywhere in the world. ENTITLE is an EU-funded […]
- DART-Doctoral Program in Accounting, Reporting and Taxation DART is a doctoral program in Accounting, Reporting, and taxation with a comprehensive view of economics-based research and a strict focus on quantitative methods and modeling. It is […]
- The International PhD Program Democracy, Knowledge, and Gender in a Transnational World (IPP Transnational) The Faculty of the Social Sciences at the Goethe University counts among those in the Federal Republic of Germany with a wealth of tradition and diversity in teaching and research […]
- [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University PhD in Globalization, ISG, Roskilde University, DenmarkThe Institute for Society and Globalisation (ISG) specialises in interdisciplinary research and teaching in the social […]
- 10 Doctoral Scholarships The Research Training Group Transnational Social Support The Research Training Group (RTG) is located at the University of Hildesheim Foundation (Faculty of Education and Social Sciences) and the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz […]
- PhD Scholarships:Danish/European-Chinese Social Science Research Copenhagen Business School invites applications for two vacant PhD scholarships within the field of Danish/European-Chinese social science research. The PhD must conduct research which […]
- The AW Mellon Foundation Master and Doctoral Scholarship Programe 2011 for Africa, University of Cape Town The AW Mellon Foundation and the University of Cape Town has established a Scholarship Programme to support excellent South African students and students from other countries in Africa […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postdoctoral Scholarship at University of Pennsylvania, semoga bermanfaat.