Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postdoctoral Researcher in Mechatronics and PhD student in Mechatronics sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral Researcher in Mechatronics and PhD student in Mechatronics
We are one of Poland’s leading Universities committed to maintaining our position at the forefront of our field in research. We are delighted to invite applications for eight unique and prestigious positions sponsored by the Foundation for Polish Science under the WELCOME programme and financed from the European Funds. The offer is directed to outstanding individuals willing to perform multidisciplinary research in collaboration with leading research groups across the world.
The WELCOME programme supports research projects carried by outstanding scientists from abroad establishing research teams in Polish Scientific institutions. The project “Universality of Non-classical Approaches in Mechatronics” will be carried in our laboratories in 2011-2015.
Please visit Official Website. for full details and the application procedure.
Application Deadline : 30 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
289 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- UNESCO-Poland Fellowships Program 2010 in Engineering With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the least developed countries (LDCs) and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- Scholarships Master Position in Geoinformatics at University of Münster OverviewThe Institute for Geoinformatics (ifgi) at the University of Münster is one of the world wide leading institutions in GI Science research. With its Masters program in […]
- 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions BioTiNet Network offers 12 PhD positions (ESR=Early-Stage Researchers) and 6 post-doctoral positions (ER= Experienced Researchers) coming under different disciplines (Materials […]
- PHD and Master Scholarships in Neuroscience-Occupational Trainees-Genome Sequencing Research The Queensland Brain Institute (QBI) was established as a research institute of the University of Queensland in 2003. The Institute is now operating out of a new state-of-the-art […]
- CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA Canon Foundation for Scientific Research (CFSR) sponsors scientists primarily in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries. The foundation aims are to support […]
- 2012 TWAS-UNICAL Fellowship for Master’s Students The University of Calabria (UNICAL), Italy, and TWAS, the academy of sciences for the developing world, offer fellowships to students from Haiti who wish to obtain an MSc degree in the […]
- EMARO Master Scholarships on Advanced Robotics EMARO, European Master on Advanced RObotics, is an integrated Masters course conducted by three European institutions and three Asian institutions : Ecole Centrale de Nantes- France […]
- Beasiswa di Korea-Terakhir 30 November 2008 The Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS), Yonsei Universitydan KT&G Scholarship Foundation menawarkan beasiswa untuk program master dan PhD di Yonsei University, Korea di bidang […]
- Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany The Historische Kolleg, founded in 1980 as an Institute for Advanced Study in Munich, supports notable researchers with a proven track-record in research and teaching drawn from all […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postdoctoral Researcher in Mechatronics and PhD student in Mechatronics, semoga bermanfaat.