Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge
The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with Glioblastoma. You will have experience in the derivation and culture of neural stem cells and glioma stem cells. Experience with in vitro and in vivo assays of tumour growth is also essential. Familiarity with microscopy, cell culture, molecular biology and molecular neuroscience techniques will be required. You will be computer literate, highly motivated and able to work in a close knit team environment. You will have demonstrable experience in collaborative research and a track record of publications in peer reviewed journals.
-Candidate must have a Doctoral degree in relevant field.
-You will have experience in the derivation and culture of neural stem cells and glioma stem cells.
-Experience with in vitro and in vivo assays of tumour growth is also essential.
:Brain Cancer Stem Cell groupCourse Level
: University of CambridgeScholarship can be taken at
314 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- PhD Position in Neural Stem Cell Biology at University Muenster, Germany The group for Stem Cell Biology & Regeneration at the ZMBE Institute of Cell Biology the Westphalian Wilhelms- University Muenster, Germany has an open Position for a PhD Student. […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- Fully-funded PhD Scholarship at Cottingham Rd, Hull, North Humberside HU6 Iron-based nanoparticles with tunable magnetic and surface properties for imaging of heart failure. To celebrate the University`s research successes, the University of Hull is offering […]
- PhD position at MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Molecular Neurobiology of Circadian Timekeeping. Applications invited from EU & UK nationals for a fully funded 3-year PhD studentship under the supervision of Dr Michael Hastings […]
- PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology A 4 year PhD opportunity in genetic, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology. This prestigious multidisciplinary programme […]
- International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA The Department of Biology, Colorado State University, accepts applications throughout the academic year from individuals who are interested in obtaining postdoctoral research experience in […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge, semoga bermanfaat.