Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK
The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information science. Systems under investigation include donors in silicon as well as custom-designed molecules which exhibit particular spin interactions.
Specific research interests include: the transfer of coherent states between different degrees of freedom; understanding and mitigating spin decoherence mechanisms; the interaction of nuclear spins with transient electron spins; and robust methods for generating spin entanglement. Through this research the group explores the potential of spins for quantum technologies (including quantum sensors, simulators and computers).
We are looking for two PhD students to join the group and undertake a project in one of the areas currently under investigation. Successful candidates will be able to discuss potential projects which fall within the group’s activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and dynamic research group, with world-class facilities in a newly refurbished laboratory for the coherent control of electron and nuclear spins in the solid state.
UCL Department / Division: London Centre for Nanotechnology
Duration of Studentship: 3.5 years
Stipend: £15,590 per annum
Dr. John Morton
Closing Date: 31 Jan 2013
379 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK The School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences (MPS) will offer one School Postgraduate Scholarship for a student wishing to study for the PhD in Mathematics, the PhD in Physics, or the […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- Ahmad Mustafa Abu-Hakima Bursary, SOAS, University of London, UK There is one Ahmad Mustafa Abu-Hakima Bursary, valued at £2,000 in total. The Ahmad Mustafa Abu-Hakima Bursary is intended to off-set part of the cost of tuition fees or assist with […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- Scholarships for Students from Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia – University of Western Australia The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and enthusiasm for science research for students from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.A total […]
- Harry Worthington Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK Two Harry Worthington Scholarships are available to applicants wishing to undertake doctoral study in any Faculty of the University for entry in 2013-14. These scholarships were founded […]
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia This scholarship has been established by William McKee in memory of his late parents to benefit students undertaking studies in Mathematics.One scholarship is available to a student in […]
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships (AMS), University of Amsterdam, Netherlands Scholarships for excellent students The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the […]
- Biaya Kuliah Tanri Abeng University Jakarta (TAU) Jakarta Tahun 2019/2020
TAU didirikan pada tanggal 07 Maret 2011 yang ditetapkan sebagai milad (hari jadi) TANRI ABENG UNIVERSITY.
Arti logo TAU
Perisai Berbentuk […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK, semoga bermanfaat.