Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship Institute for Sustainable Construction at Edinburgh Napier University sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentship Institute for Sustainable Construction at Edinburgh Napier University
An exciting opportunity has arisen to undertake a funded three year full-time PhD studentship within the Institute for Sustainable Construction and the School of Engineering and the Built Environment at Edinburgh Napier University. The studentship will cover tuition fees to home/EU level, and will provide a standard living allowance (stipend), currently £13,590 per annum. Overseas students are eligible to apply, but will be liable to pay the difference between home/EU and overseas fees. Note that fees are subject to change annually throughout the programme of study.
The Research Institute is currently offering four full-time studentships across a number of its main research groups:
- Scottish Energy Centre
- Centre for Geotechnics
- Centre for Infrastructure Research and the Centre for Offsite Construction & Innovative Structures
Details of the research themes being supported by each of the Centres is available by clicking on the `Research Studentships` button on the Institute website
These positions are available to start in January 2012.
Information on the wider activities of the Research Institute, its Centres and the School can be found at official website
Financial Support Financial support will be awarded competitively on a merit basis.
Closing date: Friday 21st October 2011
For further details and information on how to apply, please visit official website.
323 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- School of Law Research and PhD Scholarships at The University of Edinburgh Brief Description The following awards are available for students commencing their studies in the 2010/2011 academic session.School of Law PhD ScholarshipsEdinburgh Law School will offer […]
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
- The McFarlane PhD Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK One scholarship will be awarded to the best full time applicant who meets the criteria below and is accepted onto a PhD in History. The value of the award is £15,000 per year for the […]
- Social Science Doctoral Training Centre Studentships 2011 at University of Plymouth The newly established University of Plymouth Social Sciences Doctoral Training Centre is delighted to announce the availability of 5 PhD studentships. Successful applicants who are […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- PhD Scholarships, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark The Faculty of Law has a number of vacant PhD scholarships available from September 2012.All research projects within the discipline of Legal Science are considered. However, the faculty […]
- 10 PhD Positions in Computational Logic at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano The Faculty of Computer Science of the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano (FUB), Italy, offers an opening for 10 PhD positions for its 3-year PhD program. 8 of the positions are fully […]
- 2012 PhD Scholarships for Developing Countries at Ghent University With support from its “Special Research Fund” (BOF), Ghent University wishes to support university research groups or research centres in developing countries in their aim to grow into […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Ailie Donald Bursary, University of Edinburgh, UK Ailie Donald BursaryThis bursary of £1,500 is awarded annually for full-time or part-time postgraduate study in English Language.EligibilityCandidates must give evidence of reasonable […]
- PhD Studentship in Computational approaches to Uncertainty in Scenario-based models of Climate Change Impacts at Heriot-Watt University PhD Studentship in Computational approaches to Uncertainty in Scenario-based models of Climate Change Impacts at Heriot-Watt UniversityOverview Heriot-Watt University - Computer […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship Institute for Sustainable Construction at Edinburgh Napier University, semoga bermanfaat.