Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD student position in International and Comparative Education sebagai berikut:
PhD student position in International and Comparative Education
PhD student position in International and Comparative Education at the Institute of International Education, the Department of Education. Reference number SU 617-0588-11. Deadline for applications: April 1, 2011.
The Institute of International Education (IIE), the Department of Education at Stockholm University announces one vacancy in the PhD programme, comprising four years of full time study with start September 1, 2011. The vacancy is combined with doctoral studentship as stated below.
The PhD student position is financed by the faculty grant and are not connected to an ongoing or planned research project. The subject area of the research leading to the PhD dissertation and forming part of the education is decided by the applicant.
To be eligible for admission both the general and the special qualifications must be met.
The requirements for a complete application are available in General Course of Study for the PhD level in international and comparative education (see the web site for the Institute of International Education, Official Website, where qualification requirements and selection criteria are available, or web site for the Department of Education, Official Website).
For more information, please contact Professor Vinayagum Chinapah, Head of IIE, telephone +46-(0)8-16 1064, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or the administrative head Therese Kindåker, telephone +46-(0)8-16 3153, e-mail email@example.com.
Union representatives are Bo Ekengren (SACO) and Lisbeth Häggberg (Fackförbundet ST), telephone +46-(0)8-16 2000 (switch board), and Gunnar Stenberg (SEKO), telephone +46-(0)70-316 43 41.
Please send your application, marked with the reference number SU 617-0588-11, no later than April 1, 2011 to:
SE-106 91 STOCKHOLM
All application documents must be in 3 copies (copied originals will not be returned).
Application Deadline : 1 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
318 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2011 PhD Positions in Arctic Geophysics at University Centre in Svalbard, Norway The Department of Arctic Geophysics of the University Centre in Svalbard have vacancies for two PhD position for four years each within the Space Physics group focusing on optics of air […]
- 2011 Fulbright Presidential Scholarship Doctoral Program for Indonesian Preference will be given to applicants who serve or plan to serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia and have not previously received […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
- PhD Positions of Economic History in Stockholm University, Sweden The Department of Economic History offers two positions in the doctoral studies program/Third Level programmes. Within the doctoral studies program it is required that the student […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA The Department of Biology, Colorado State University, accepts applications throughout the academic year from individuals who are interested in obtaining postdoctoral research experience in […]
- Scholarships in Psychology at University of Uppsala, Sweden Position as PhD student in developmental psychology. The project that is the financial basis for the position concerns the relation between aggression and cognitive control functions (so […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering at Politecnico di Milano, Italy Scholarship for International students in Mechanical Engineering, PhD School of Politecnico di Milano, Italy Study Subject: Mechanical EngineeringEmployer: PhD School of Politecnico di […]
- Doctoral student position in Business Administration Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 […]
- 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy Call for Application for International Doctoral Scholarship in Economics in Italy Study Subject:EconomicsEmployer:Sant’Anna School of Advanced StudiesLevel:PhD Sant’Anna School of Advanced […]
- PhD position in Geochemistry The Department of Geological Sciences (Stockholm University, Sweden) invites applications for the following PhD position in the Geochemistry. The position is fully funded through the […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD student position in International and Comparative Education, semoga bermanfaat.