Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology at University of Southern sebagai berikut:
PhD Fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology at University of Southern
Department of Environmental Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, hereby invites applications for 1 (three year) PhD fellowship. The Department of Environmental Medicine at SDU carries out and collaborates on prospective population studies to elucidate the role of environmental chemicals in the etiology of ill health in modern society. We are seeking candidates for participation in projects relating to the role of environmental chemicals in the development of immune system dysfunction, obesity, and reproductive dysfunction.
Eligibility: Candidates who hold a master´s degree in medicine or other field relevant to the project can apply.
Study Subject(s): Environmental Epidemiology
Course Level: PhD
Scholarship Provider: Danish Council for Strategic Research, the European Commission, and the National Institutes of Health
371 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoc Position on Biostatistical Modeling of Biomarkers of Aging, University of Southern Denmark Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, offers a new position as postdoc. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.Department of Biostatistics offers teaching for […]
- PhD Studentship in Modelling the Effect of The Chemical Matrix-CNT Interactions on The Composite Electrical Properties, Portugal Marie Curie Initial Training Network CONTACT(FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-238363) for the tailored supply-chain development of CNT-filled composites with improved mechanical and electrical […]
- PhD Studentship in Analysis of Seed Processing by Distinct Element Method at University of Leeds The award of a PhD studentship by Syngenta Ltd has provided an opportunity for an exciting PhD research programme on seed processing at the Institute of Particle Science and Engineering, […]
- Postgraduate Research in Environmental – Chemical Analysis, Dublin City University, Ireland Chemical analysis of novel contaminants in the Irish aquatic environment and their potential to bioconcentrate and bioaccumulate up the food chain.Funding Agency: Environmental Protection […]
- Two PhD Fellowships in Place and Displacement: Exhibiting Architecture The Oslo School of Architecture and Design calls for applications to two full-time Ph.D. fellowships for a three year period starting September 2011. The successful applicants will […]
- PhD Fellowship Competition at The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) OverviewThe BIGSSS Ph.D. Program The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, […]
- PhD Position, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, Netherlands Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, The Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences of Utrecht University is an interfaculty research institute within the faculties of Veterinary Medicine and […]
- [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University PhD in Globalization, ISG, Roskilde University, DenmarkThe Institute for Society and Globalisation (ISG) specialises in interdisciplinary research and teaching in the social […]
- PhD position in Biocomposites at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Chemical Science and Engineering seeks a PhD student in Biocomposites.KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within […]
- [Spain] PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de BarcelonaThe Institute of Environmental Science and Technology (ICTA) at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona is a […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology at University of Southern, semoga bermanfaat.