Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Nano Nagle Scholarships at Australian Catholic University sebagai berikut:
Nano Nagle Scholarships at Australian Catholic University
Established by the Presentation Sisters, Queensland Congregation, to commemorate and honour the work of their founder Nano Nagle. Members of the Order have become aware of the injustices perpetrated against the traditional owners of the land and therefore have begun to be involved in the Indigenous reconciliation process and to appreciate, and learn from Indigenous spirituality, culture and history.
The specific goal of these scholarships is to encourage the development of leadership skills of emerging Indigenous leaders through professional preparation during their studies.
The Scholarships will be open to Indigenous students undertaking a course of study at Brisbane campus of the University. Preference will be given, but not restricted, to applicants pursuing studies in (first) Education or (second) Nursing disciplines in their final year of study
Application Deadline: 18 Mar 2012
Visit Official Website.
373 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Catherine McAuley Scholarship This scholarship is an endowed scholarship established in 2006 by the Sisters of Mercy in Queensland to honour Sister Catherine McAuley, founder of the Sisters of Mercy, and in […]
- Sydney Achievers International Scholarships at The University of Sydney The University of Sydney takes great pleasure in announcing the Sydney Achievers International Scholarships for new international students commencing at the University in 2012.These […]
- Endeavour Awards from Australian Government The Endeavour Awards is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, […]
- Governor-General’s Indigenous Student Teacher Scholarships, Edith Cowan University, Australia The Governor-General’s Indigenous Student Teacher Scholarships are a prestigious award that will assist one Indigenous student in each state and territory to undertake teacher education […]
- Perth Airport Indigenous Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia Westralia Airports Corporation (WAC), owner and operator of Perth Airport, will be offering two (2) $5000.00 scholarships in 2010 to 1st year Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander […]
- Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland The Centre for Pesticide Application and Safety (CPAS) is a national scientific research and training group located within the School of Agriculture and Food Sciences at The University of […]
- The LH Ainsworth Cancer Research Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia The Scholarship is established to encourage students to undertake Postgraduate Research study in a field relevant to the understanding, prevention, treatment or cure of cancer. To be […]
- The Vida Rees Scholarship in Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia The Scholarship has been established to encourage students to undertake research in Paediatrics in the Faculty of Medicine. To be eligible for a Scholarship an applicant must be an […]
- Australian Deakin University International Scholarships Program (DUISP) 2012 This scholarship is offered in the form of a fee reduction and equals an overall reduction of up to A$5000 per year based on an annual full-time enrolment of 8 credit points. […]
- Vice-Chancellors International High Achievers Scholarships, Charles Darwin University, Australia Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers a number of 50% tuition fee scholarships for full-fee paying high academic achievers commencing study at CDU in 2012.The 50% discount applies to […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Nano Nagle Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, semoga bermanfaat.