Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK sebagai berikut:
MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK
MSc in Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships
These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in September 2011 if they are home/EU fee category students. Overseas fee paying students are also encouraged to apply and would pay the difference between home and overseas fees.
How to apply
- Complete the MSc Finance application form ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
- Pay particular attention to the section which requires a handwritten statement of approximately 500 words on why a Scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the Finance course.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm GMT on 30 June 2011.
- Please note that the Scholarships will be allocated in July and therefore if you are applying both for the Scholarships and the Finance course close to the 30 June deadline, you should ensure that your course application is complete.
Who can apply?
Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold or expect to obtain an offer of a place on the full time MSc in Finance for entry in September 2011. Applications may be submitted for the Scholarship along with the course application, but only those obtaining a place on the course will be entered into the Scholarship competition.
For more information, please visit Official Website.
399 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Stirling, MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- Karen Napier Scholarships for MSc in Investment Analysis Scholarships at University of Stirling, Scotland The Karen Napier Scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis. Each Scholarship will meet the course fees […]
- Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Five Director’s Scholarships, each with a value of £4,000, are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe Scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Bangor University, UK Guaranteed scholarships are available for outstanding International students applying for postgraduate study… Successful applicants who have been offered a place to study at Bangor […]
- MSc Clinical Trials by Distance Learning Scholarship, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK Applications are open for one scholarship to study the Distance Learning MSc Clinical Trials (CT) course commencing October 2011. This scholarship is offered by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). […]
- International Research Excellence Scholarship at University of Nottingham You can apply for this scholarship if you are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND already hold an offer to start a full-time Research degree programme (PhD or MPhil) […]
- University of Glasgow Country Scholarships, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 50 postgraduate scholarships worth £3,000 across each of the 4 Colleges. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee discount and […]
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
International Merit […]
- LLM International Scholarships, Brunel Law School, Brunel University, UK Brunel Law School is pleased to announce the international scholarship programme for 2012. The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial support to students who have […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK, semoga bermanfaat.