MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
Birmingham Business School offers a number of scholarships for students on the MSc Business programmes to reward outstanding academic achievement. The financial support offered is to contribute towards tuition fees. These awards are based on merit and will be selected by a panel of representatives from the Business School.
The deadline for applications for the MSc Business Scholarship scheme is 12pm (noon) on Wednesday 1st June 2016. Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
All eligible applicants who are offered a place on one of the 12 month MSc Business programmes listed below will be considered for the MSc Business Scholarships:
- Development Economics
- Environmental & Natural Resource Economics
- Financial Economics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management (CIPD pathway)
- International Accounting & Finance
- International Business
- International Economics
- International Marketing
- International Money & Banking
- Management (Entrepreneurship & Innovation/Operations/Organisational Leadership & Change/ Strategy)
- Marketing Communications
- Money, Banking & Finance
- Strategic Marketing and Consulting
Value of Award
MSc Business Scholarships are usually up to £5000 offered against tuition fees.* Successful scholars will still need to pay the remainder of the fees.
To be eligible for the MSc Business Scholarship you will need to:
- Have received an offer to study on one of our 1 year eligible MSc programmes
- Have submitted a scholarship application, with all requested information attached, by the final deadline.
How to Apply
Applicants will be considered for the MSc Business Scholarships, provided:
- You have been made an offer of study before the deadline of 12pm (noon) on 1 June 2016
- You complete the application form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of 12pm (noon) on 1 June 2016.
- Please note that students who have been awarded another University or external scholarship are still eligible to apply for the MSc Business Scholarship, however the MSc Business Scholarship can only be applied to tuition fees and cannot exceed the full amount. Therefore students who are in receipt of a full fee scholarship will not be eligible for any additional MSc Business Scholarship funding.
Successful scholars will be chosen by the scholarship panel and will be advised of the outcome by the end of June 2016. Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive we cannot contact unsuccessful applicants with feedback on their application. If you do not hear from the Business School by the date provided, please assume that your application for a scholarship has been unsuccessful.
- Level of Study: Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area: Business
- Nationality: EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award: University
- Deadline for applying: 01/06/2016
Birmingham Business School
0121 414 4587
For more information, please visit official website: www.birmingham.ac.uk.
503 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK, semoga bermanfaat.