Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Organic Chemistry sebagai berikut:
Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Organic Chemistry
We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is fully funded, both fees and stipend, for four years.
The successful candidate will investigate a new method for the synthesis of a library of dendrimers with variations in the sizes and shapes of the monomers, and of the strength and character of the forces between them. One aim of the project is to make dendrimers carrying a variety of functionality, and with the flexibility of the synthetic strategy, engineer the molecules for solubility, surface activity, and assembly into larger structures.
Measurement of the conformations of the dendrimers using Small-Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) is part of the project, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience with this method at the Australian Synchrotron, collocated with Monash University. Computer models for the dendrimer conformations will be tested by the SAXS methods.
Monash University has Australia’s leading chemistry school, ranking 64th in Shanghai’s Jiao Tong Index. Monash is one of only three Australian universities ranked in the global top 100 for Chemistry, according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU). The ARWU annually grades over 1000 institutes on six objective indicators including the number of highly cited researchers, the number of articles published in the journals Nature and Science and the per capita performance with respect to the size of the institution.
Interested candidates should send a CV, a short description of research interests, and the names of two or more referees to the email addresses below.
Enquiries should be directed to:
Dr. David Lupton,
Dr. Angus Gray-Weale,
327 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Synthetic Organic Chemistry We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship, Dendrimer Synthesis, Monash University, Australia We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is fully […]
- Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech Postdoctoral Position Proposal for 2011Topic : Hydrogen adsorption in porous materials. The Department of Process Engineering at ENSTA is involved in the determination of the ad-sorption […]
- PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt The research department Organic and Bio-Polymer Chemistry (IMOOBPC) of Hasselt University offers the following mandate (m/f):PhD Student in Polymer Chemistry (2x2 years)(mandate […]
- PhD Research Scholarship in Quantifying uranium minerals at RMIT University If you are interested in the proposed PhD project of the development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores, then this scholarship may […]
- PhD Research Scholarship, Quantifying Uranium Minerals, RMIT University, Australia Proposed PhD project: Development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores The chemistry involved in extracting uranium from uranium bearing […]
- PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia The Faculty of Engineering & IT of the University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for a PhD position beginning in August 2011. The purpose of the project is to explore the […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2010-2011 in School of Chemistry, Trinity College Dublin School of Chemistry funded PhD StudentshipsThe School of Chemistry is offering a number of funded PhD studentships which will commence in the 2010/2011 academic year. These studentships […]
- PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany In the Department of Chemistry at the University of Paderborn, Germany, are two PhD student positions in the field of Organic Chemistry available. One position includes the synthesis of […]
- PhD Scholarships in Organic Synthesis & Polymer Chemistry, DTU Nanotech, Denmark Two full PhD scholarships are offered by the CBIO group at the Department of Micro and Nanotechnology (DTU Nanotech). The CBIO group has extensive collaboration with several Pharma and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Organic Chemistry, semoga bermanfaat.