Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK sebagai berikut:
Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK
There are two Meiji Jingu Japanese Student Research Scholarships available. Each scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total.Scholarships are for one year only, but it is possible for students to reapply, if an award recipient has demonstrated outstanding potential for research. Please note that this scholarship cannot be held during the Extension of Writing-Up (Continuation) status.
- Any full-time MPhil/PhD programme where the student will be working on some aspect of Japanese Studies.
- Part-time programmes are not eligible.
- Current PhD students at SOAS, or newly enrolling full-time MPhil students are eligible. Newly enrolling MPhil students will be given preference.
- Applicant must possess an MA degree from SOAS or an equivalent institution in a relevant subject.
- Candidates must have an offer of admission. Where a formal letter of offer for a place to study is pending, a letter from the candidate’s potential SOAS supervisor will be required.
- Open to UK/EU and overseas applicants.
- MPhil candidates will be assessed on academic merit and the strength of their proposal.
- PhD candidates will be assessed on academic merit, the results of their research during the previous year and proposal.
- Some consideration will be given for financial need.
Scholarship Application Deadline
- Scholarship Applications must be received no later than 17:00 (GMT) on 24 May 2013.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants applying for scholarships must also submit an application for admission well in advance. Please note that complete applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
Number of applications normally received
Notification of Results
All candidates will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome of their application, generally by mid-July. Successful candidates will also be notified by letter. If you have not heard from us by mid-July, please contact the Scholarships Officer.
An application form is available for download or can be obtained from:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5094/5091
For more information, please visit : official website
400 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia
The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- Harry Worthington Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK Two Harry Worthington Scholarships are available to applicants wishing to undertake doctoral study in any Faculty of the University for entry in 2013-14. These scholarships were founded […]
- Scholarships for Students from Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia – University of Western Australia The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and enthusiasm for science research for students from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.A total […]
- Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA A two-year graduate business education at a top, private business school can be expensive. At SMU Cox, we want to make that experience accessible and affordable. Through generous […]
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships (AMS), University of Amsterdam, Netherlands Scholarships for excellent students The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hallym University, Korea Admission Schedule
Application Period : Jan. 31st ~ Mar. 22th
The 1st Selection : Mar. 26th ~ April. 6th
Recommendation to NIIED : April. 13th
Announcement for the Results of […]
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships Both studentships worth £ 7,000 each. The award is usually for one year only, but in which the award recipients have demonstrated outstanding potential for research, s/he can reapply to […]
- Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Japan Research Centre (JRC) is pleased to invite applications to the bursary created through the generosity of Ms Kayoko Tsuda. One is offered to the value of £7,000 (untaxed), and […]
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK, semoga bermanfaat.