Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or fellowships. Below are the types of financial aid we offer.
Scholarships are offered on a merit basis. Applicants must have excellent academic and professional records. They must also have demonstrated leadership and a desire to contribute to public service. Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval from the School.
The following items are covered by the terms of the relevant scholarships:
- Tuition fees, medical insurance fees, examination and other approved fees
- A monthly stipend throughout the period of the award
- A one-time book and settling-in allowance
- Shared housing
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore, economy airfare by the most direct route
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country upon the successful completion of the programme, economy airfare by most direct route
- Cost of travel from Singapore to partner university (applicable to MPM candidates only)
- Cost of travel from partner university to Singapore (applicable to MPM candidates only)
The School provides for a number of grants as a form of financial assistance. Although the specific value and coverage may vary, a grant will cover tuition fees, as well as cover additional fees. More specific information on grants will be communicated to you if you are successful in your application.
LKY Fellowships (MPM only)
The LKY Fellowships are offered on a merit basis to recognise outstanding MPM candidates who have clearly demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and are committed to public service. The Fellowship will fully finance the candidate’s education in the MPM programme. In addition to meeting the stringent criteria for entry into the MPM programme, all fellows should also demonstrate exceptional academic ability and professional distinction to receive the LKY Fellowship. They may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, or award without prior approval from the School.
For more information, please visit officeial website lkyspp.nus.edu.sg
98 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, semoga bermanfaat.