Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea sebagai berikut:
Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea
School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University
Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading to PhD (3.5~ 4 years), Masters + Ph.D (4.5 years combined course) and Master’s Degree (2 years). The programs are research based and require publishing of research results in top academic journals. Selected candidates will be involved in government funded research projects. Candidates will receive full tuition fee waiver and salary (Approx. 900~1000 $/month for PhD study; 600$/month for Master’s Program). Kyungpook National University (KNU) is one of the leading national universities in Korea and ranked 2nd in terms of research productivity. Applications for the above programs close by 1st Nov-2011 for March 2012 intake. Students are also encouraged to apply after the deadline and their applications will be considered for the subsequent intake.
Research Areas: Our research group primarily focuses on research areas related to bio-signal processing, biomedical systems, nonlinear control and estimation. The research group will closely work with healthcare professionals and researchers, both locally and globally.
Current research topics / projects include:
- Developing smart biomedical systems/instruments: – Tremor cancellation technology development for smart surgical tools/devices etc.
- EEG based clinical assessment tools: – Neuro-signal processing, ADHD treatment monitoring, Rehabilitation assessment for stroke patients etc.
- Brain-computer interface :- Assistive devices for rehabilitation
- Nonlinear control and estimation: – Fault estimation in electric vehicles, sliding mode control, sensor-less estimation for industrial drives etc.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree holding candidates with strong academic background from electrical/ electronic/ communications engineering (EEE, ECE, and EI) are encouraged to apply. Related work experience will be advantageous. University requires scores from one of the English proficiency tests (IELTS – 6; TOEFL (IBT) – 85).
How to Apply: Applicants should submit (i) detail resume or curriculum vitae, (ii) tell us briefly about your research interests by email with subject “Application for Research Position @ NCBS” to: Asst/Prof. Kalyana Veluvolu, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; website
A/Prof. Kalyana C. Veluvolu, Ph.D
School of Electronics Engineering
# IT3 – 409, 1370 Sankyuk-dong,
Kyungpook National University, Buk-gu,
Daegu, South Korea 702-701
Phone: +82 53 950 7232
Fax : +82 53 950 5505
For more information, please visit official website.
371 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory […]
- Samsung Electronics Global Scholarhip Program for Masters Studies, Korea GSP-SNU(Samsung Electronics Global Scholarship Program for MS Degree in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering in Korea)Study Subject: Computer Science and Electronics […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Korea School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Computer Systems & NetworksTheoretical Computer ScienceApplied ComputingCommunication, Control, & Signal ProcessingAnalog, Digital & RF […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Japan GRIPS Seeks to Cultivate Professionals equipped with the skills to identify real policy issues, for the thorough analysis of policies and development of practical solutions, including […]
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering, Kunsan National University The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kookmin University, Korea Liberal Arts & Social ScienceKorean Language and LiteratureEnglish Language and LiteratureChinese Language and LiteratureKorean HistoryEducationpolitical sciencePolitical Science & […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), Korea Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) offers programs leading to M.S., Ph.D. and integrated M.S. and Ph.D. degrees. Students are expected to maintain full-time student […]
- Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea The Structural System Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals We welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around the nation and the world to apply for Graduate Studies. Besides national students, KFUPM currently has […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea, semoga bermanfaat.