Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea sebagai berikut:
Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea
The Structural System Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory in South Korea with continuous developments in the relevant engineering researches in the field of Civil Engineering. We have been undergoing for several research
projects by the South Korean Government. Through stable financial supports for the SSL members, our aim is to make the selected research teams as world-leading research groups.
For Post-Doctoral Applicants:
Based on several public and private grant, we are inviting promising foreign researchers to join
our team as a post-doctoral researcher. Monthly starting salary will be US $2000 or (negotiable), and which can be positively adjusted depending on forthcoming research contributions.
Also for Post-Doctoral position initial settlement support about US$ 1000 will be paid. The initial appointment will be for one year (starting as soon as possible) and can be renewed based on research achievements. Applicants should have a doctoral degree in structural engineering, and excellent skills in English communication (written and verbal) are highly preferred.
For Master & PhD Applicants:
Based on several grants, including Brain Korea 21st Century (BK21) grant, our team is inviting sincere international applicants for master and doctoral degrees. Monthly stipends and settlement supports, incentives depending on performances as well as tuition fees will be supported based on the laboratory financial supporting system. Applicants should have enthusiasm in research, and excellent skills in English communication (written and verbal) are highly preferred. We prefer applicants who are able to publish international journal papers ranked as SCI or SCIE during his/her appointment in the laboratory with their own creative research topics. Interested applicants must submit their curriculum vitae with a brief research plan to Prof. Dookie Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Dookie Kim, Associate Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Kunsan National University
Kunsan, Jeonbuk 573-701, Korea (South)
329 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering, Kunsan National University The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading […]
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory […]
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
- Ten post-doctoral researcher positions at the University of Eastern sThe University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university. The university`s areas of expertise in research are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New […]
- Sejong University Scholarship in Steel Structure, South Korea PhD scholarship is available at the Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University, South Korea. Qualification Candidates should have a master […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Ajou University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Interview: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Acceptance: Middle of the April 11, 2012Eligibility for […]
- KGSP Scholarships 2011 at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea We are very delighted to announce that our university, one of the KGSP participating universities in Korea, plans to recommend 10 qualified international students from this regions […]
- Daejeon University GKS(Global Korea Scholarship) for Master students Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea, semoga bermanfaat.