Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Lord Crewe Junior Research Fellowship in Music, Lincoln College, University of Oxford, UK sebagai berikut:
Lord Crewe Junior Research Fellowship in Music, Lincoln College, University of Oxford, UK
The Governing Body of Lincoln College invites applications for this Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Music, tenable for a fixed term of three years from 1st April 2011, or as soon as possible thereafter. The successful applicant will hold, or will be in the final stages of completing, a doctoral degree in an appropriate field, and will have a developing public profile within their field of scholarship, as evidenced by publications and/or performances. At the time of application, applicants should not have accumulated more than six years of full-time post-graduate study or research and may not previously have held a stipendiary Junior Research Fellowship at another College.
The Fellow will be expected to undertake advanced research in any field of music and to provide a limited amount of undergraduate tuition in music. He or she will also be expected to take an active role in the musical life of the College, working particularly with the Chapel Choir and with the Organ and Choral Scholars.
The Fellowship carries a stipend of £21,074 – £23,946 p.a., membership of the USS pension scheme, full Common Room rights, and access to the Fellows’ research fund. College accommodation, suitable for a single person, will be provided if available, otherwise a housing allowance of £1,800 p.a. will be paid.
Further particulars and an application form may be downloaded here or obtained from the Academic Administrator, Lincoln College, Oxford, OX1 3DR, tel: 01865 279801, fax: 01865 279802, to whom applications should be submitted by 4pm on Wednesday 9th March 2011. Applications by email are welcome. If you require the further particulars and the application form in another format please contact the Academic Adminstrator.
313 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK Exeter College proposes to elect to the Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship in Modern and Contemporary Peninsular Spanish Literature from 1 October 2011. The Fellowship is open equally […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Exeter Foundation, UK Announcing the creation of 10 scholarships valued at £11,940 each The University of Exeter and INTO University of Exeter invite applications for the University of Exeter Foundation […]
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music at University of Oxford St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for a postgraduate research […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK Applications for the academic year 2012-2013 are invited for the Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships. Applicants should be citizens of countries in Asia or Africa. […]
- Queen Elizabeth II Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Queen Elizabeth II international scholarships worth £7,000 towards tuition fees for a one year masters course to graduates of the […]
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are offered to international students of outstanding ability from outside the European Union. Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics ScholarshipsA number of scholarships […]
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy/Ethics at University of Oxford St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a postgraduate research degree in philosophy and/or ethics (with a preference for […]
- Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany The Historische Kolleg, founded in 1980 as an Institute for Advanced Study in Munich, supports notable researchers with a proven track-record in research and teaching drawn from all […]
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships, Japan UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowships Programme (UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme) 2012 Cycle – Reinforcing its belief in “people building the next era”, the […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Lord Crewe Junior Research Fellowship in Music, Lincoln College, University of Oxford, UK, semoga bermanfaat.