Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Leadership MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK sebagai berikut:
Leadership MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
Three Leadership Scholarships are awarded to students from any country. Each scholarship has a value of £10,000.
The scholarships are open to individuals applying for admission onto the full-time MBA or MBA in International Business in September 2011 who have an excellent academic record and who can demonstrate leadership potential.
Although applications for the scholarships should be made before 31 May 2011, the scholarships will only be awarded to applicants who have accepted their offer through payment of the deposit.
Applicants who hold full sponsorships are not eligible for the scholarship.
If an applicant is awarded a scholarship, but subsequently declines their offer of admission on the MBA programme, the award of the scholarship will be withdrawn and awarded to another applicant.
Those that apply for a Leadership Scholarship, but are unsuccessful will be automatically considered for a Director’s Scholarship.
Applicants should submit a 1,000 word essay explaining why they feel they should be awarded a leadership scholarship, demonstrating their leadership potential, and outlining how the scholarship will benefit them. This essay should accompany their application for the MBA programme.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated, leadership potential. In keeping with our values-led MBA philosophy rooted in the Scottish Enlightenment, we are looking for highly motivated and principled individuals who demonstrate the potential to make significant future contributions to their chosen field and the wider community. The decision will be made by a committee consisting of Directors and key staff from Admissions.
If you have already accepted an offer and paid your deposit, you are welcome to apply separately for a scholarship. Please email your application with the title ‘Leadership Scholarship’ in the subject matter to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please ensure your full name and contact details as stated in your programme application match those on your scholarship application.
The winners of the scholarships will be announced by the Business School in early July. The successful applicants will be invited to attend an awards ceremony early on in the programme.
The University of Edinburgh
29 Buccleuch Place
Edinburgh, EH8 9JS
An award may be withdrawn if a student fails to meet the academic standards set by the University.
344 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Five Director’s Scholarships, each with a value of £4,000, are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe Scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic […]
- The Calum Miller MBA Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships of £5,000 each are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for […]
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]
- MBA Scholarships, Lancaster University, UK For the 2011/12 programme, the Lancaster MBA is offering three types of scholarship. All scholarships will range from £1,000 – £7,500 and are available for self-funded candidates. […]
- Edinburgh Global Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The University of Edinburgh will offer 30 Master’s scholarships for postgraduate study in any subject offered by the University for the 2011-2012 academic session. Ten scholarships will […]
- Informatics International Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Informatics International Master’s ScholarshipsThe School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and […]
- Fulltime and Executive MBA Programme Scholarships We offer a number of part scholarships worth up to 50% of the total fee to candidates who can demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and career progression. All candidates […]
- Nottingham MBA Leadership Scholarships Nottingham University Business School offers up to eight, half-fee competitive scholarships that are open to all candidates for our MBA programmes. If you win an MBA Leadership […]
- Master/PhD Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2011 For Outside UK Students Gates Cambridge Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students from outside the UK to study at the University of Cambridge. The programme aims to build a global network of future leaders […]
- 2012 EADA funded Scholarship for MBA Program The decision to undertake an MBA programme and find the business school that best suits your needs and expectations can be a formidable one. For this reason, EADA would like to thank you […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Leadership MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK, semoga bermanfaat.