International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.
- Opening Date: 1 June, 2012
- Closing Date: 31 August, 2012
- Faculty: All Faculties
- Area of Interest: All Areas of Interest
- Scholarship Type: Merit Based
- Year of Study: Postgraduate
Eligibility: This award is open to citizens of an overseas country (excluding New Zealand). Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research capacity to suitably qualified overseas graduates eligible to commence a higher degree by research in 2013*.
Please refer to the Guidelines for Higher Degree by Research Candidates for information on entry requirements at Official Website
- Applicable to: Current Students & Prospective Students
- Nationality: Other Nationalities
- Type: Research
- Maximum number awarded: 6
Value: The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship provides:
- course tuition fee for two years for a Masters by Research and three years for a Doctoral degree; and
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the recipient and their dependants for the duration of the award.
In addition, all successful applicants will receive an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) valued at $23,728 (2012 value). This tax-free stipend is indexed annually.
Tenable at: Curtin University to undertake a full-time Master’s by Research or Doctoral degree in 2012.
For further information please contact:
Office of Research & Development
GPO Box U1987
PERTH WA 6845
Telephone: +61 8 9266 4906
Fax: +61 8 9266 3793
Criteria: Students who have commenced the degree for which the scholarship is being sought are ineligible to apply.
For more information, please visit official website.
406 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.