Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship in Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences at University of Central Lancashire, UK sebagai berikut:
International PhD Scholarship in Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences at University of Central Lancashire, UK
University of Central Lancashire Funded International PhD Scholarships in Getting it right for young people: Empowering pharmacies to develop their practice, UK
Study Subject: Getting it right for young people: Empowering pharmacies to develop their practic
Employer: The University of Central Lancashire
Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the School of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to satisfactory progress] and is open to international applicants only. UK/EU applicants are not eligible to apply. The scholarship will provide £15000 towards the cost of the International tuition fee over 3 years.
In this project, the student will explore current practice among pharmacists – in both community and hospital settings – in relation to young people’s health. They will use the DH England ‘You’re Welcome’ framework (2007) to map the practice development needs of six participating community and hospital pharmacy sites. Important issues will include resources – principally staff, premises and training. We hope that all six pharmacies will ultimately be accredited under the terms of this framework, and that the student will describe the process and challenges of working towards this accreditation. Cross-national work would be welcomed.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 13 May 2011
Visit Official Website.
307 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD Scholarship Lancashire Law SchoolReference No INT-037PuchalskaApplications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the […]
- International PhD Scholarship in Psychology, University of Central Lancashire, UK University of Central Lancashire Funded International PhD Scholarship in Psychological Effects of Rape on Male Survivors, UK Study Subject: Psychological Effects of Rape on Male […]
- University of Central Lancashire International Scholarship “Women in Education”, UK University of Central Lancashire International PhD Scholarships, School of Education & Social Sciences on Women in Education , UK Study Subject: Women in education: a case for faith […]
- Merit Scholarships, School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Robert Gordon University, UK The School of Pharmacy & Life Sciences is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School starting September 2012 and January […]
- Development Scholarships by New Zealand`s International Aid and Development Agency New Zealand Development ScholarshipsThe New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS) scheme offers the opportunity to people from selected developing countries to undertake […]
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
- [Germany] PhD Student Fellowship in Natural Sciences at Friedrich Schiller University The Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC) is funded by the German Excellence Initiative. It conceptionally combines different research areas (microbial communities, interactions […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- 150 CUD Scholarships for Developing Countries at University Commission for Development (CUD) The University Commission for Development (CUD) or (CIUF) is responsible for the implementation of the policy of university cooperation for development. Within the programme for […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship in Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences at University of Central Lancashire, UK, semoga bermanfaat.