Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany sebagai berikut:
International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany
The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012.
Successful applicants for the Ph.D. and Post-doc fellowships will pursue a topic in one of BIGSSS’ five Thematic Fields:
- Global Integration
- Integration and Diversity in the New Europe
- Social Integration and the Welfare State
- Attitude Formation, Value Change and Intercultural Communication
- Life-Course and Lifespan Dynamics
All fellows are expected to choose Bremen as their place of residence.
BIGSSS offers 15 Ph.D. stipends of 1250 Euros/month for 36 months, contingent on successful completion of each year. To support its Ph.D. fellows in achieving early scientific independence, it also provides funds for conducting, presenting and publishing research. There is no separate funding application, because all admitted applicants receive a stipend.
- An excellent MA degree (or national equivalents like the German “Diplom” or “Magister”) in a discipline pertinent to at least one of BIGSSS’ five Thematic fields (see above), i.e. in Political Science (including related degree programs in European Studies or International Relations), Sociology, Psychology, Law, Economics or Mass Communication. The degree must be completed by the end of July of the year of application, which means you may apply before having finished your MA degree.
- English proficiency as described in the application materials section below.
- Additionally BIGSSS offers 2 Preparatory Fellowships to particularly talented BA Graduates.
Diversity and Anti-Discrimination
BIGSSS believes that diverse backgrounds and ideas are crucial to academic excellence. Therefore, BIGSSS welcomes and promotes diversity and ensures equal opportunity and inclusion for all of its members regardless of ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age or (dis-)ability.
The application period for the Fall 2012 semester will begin in the middle of December 2011 and go until March 15th, 2012. The deadline refers to the date of receipt of the application. All letters of recommendation must also reach BIGSSS by March 15th, 2012.
For more information, please visit official website.
336 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD in Social Sciences at International Graduate School of Social Sciences The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants […]
- PhD Fellowship Competition at The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) OverviewThe BIGSSS Ph.D. Program The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, […]
- The AW Mellon Foundation Master and Doctoral Scholarship Programe 2011 for Africa, University of Cape Town The AW Mellon Foundation and the University of Cape Town has established a Scholarship Programme to support excellent South African students and students from other countries in Africa […]
- Social Science Doctoral Training Centre Studentships 2011 at University of Plymouth The newly established University of Plymouth Social Sciences Doctoral Training Centre is delighted to announce the availability of 5 PhD studentships. Successful applicants who are […]
- PhD Diversity Management & Governance at Joint Degree Programmes The three-year English-taught Joint PhD Program in Diversity Management and Governance offers specialized interdisciplinary and comparative academic training in the study of various […]
- PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science at University of Amsterdam PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science, University of Amsterdam, The NetherlandsThe AISSR constitutes thematically focused research programmes, which have an anchor in one or […]
- PhD Scholarships:Danish/European-Chinese Social Science Research Copenhagen Business School invites applications for two vacant PhD scholarships within the field of Danish/European-Chinese social science research. The PhD must conduct research which […]
- MA Research Training Program at Humboldt University, Berlin The MA RTP is a new one-year master program especially designed for international graduates wanting to start a PhD-program in Germany.-It is taught at the Institute of Social and […]
- PhD Scholarships at The Graduate School in Social, Economic and Political Sciences (GSSEPS), Italy The Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, a K.U.Leuven Centre of Excellence, hosts a 7-year research programme on ‘Global Governance and Democratic Government’ (2010-2017). For this […]
- Graduate Degree Fellowships, East-West Center, University of Hawaii, USA The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides Master’s and Doctoral funding for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. to participate in educational and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.