Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Graduate Scholarships in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, University of Calgary, Canada sebagai berikut:
Graduate Scholarships in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, University of Calgary, Canada
Graduate student positions in theoretical and computational chemistry. Univ. of Calgary Canada
Up to 4 graduate student positions in theoretical and computational chemistry will become available in my group by May 2011, September 2011 or January 2012. The successful applicants will be involved with the development of new computational methods or applications of state-of-the-art computational methodology to problems of chemical interest. Application deadlines are 4 months prior to admission . The applicant should have a solid background in (Physical) Chemistry, and a strong interest in Theoretical/Computational Chemistry as well as an average GPA corresponding to 3.3/4.0 (80 %) or more in the North American system.
Students will receive financial assistance throughout the course of their studies (4-5 years) in terms of scholarships or teaching assistance ships. The student will normally spend from 12 months to 18 months finishing the course requirements (4 half courses + a general examination in the students field of specialization. The remaining part of the program is devoted to the students research work. The student will be allocated an interim supervisor and should chose his/her permanent supervisor within 8 months after arriving in Calgary.
The course requirements for students with the equivalent of a Masters degree might be reduced to two courses. We do not have entrance examinations. The students are admitted based on their letters of reference, academic records, and recommendations from a panel of faculty members in the applicants field of specialization. Foreign students with English as a second language must pass the TOEFL test with a score of 580. All foreign students will be covered by an inexpensive medical insurance. Students will be fully supported by teaching assistance ships and scholarships for a total of $24,000 CDN. The tuition fee is covered by research grants in my group .
341 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT), Canada Founded in 2002, the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) is one of Canada’s youngest universities and defined by its dynamic leading-edge learning environment, diverse […]
- International Guest Scholarships 2012 at the American College of Surgeons The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to competent young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong […]
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea Scholarship for international students for graduate studies, within subject Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area by Chosun […]
- erican ColleInternational Guest Scholarships, Amge of Surgeons, USA The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in […]
- International Guest Scholarships 2012, American College of Surgeons, USA The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to competent young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong […]
- PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, Germany Graduate School of North American Studies invites applications for 10 Doctoral GrantsThe Graduate School of the John F. Kennedy-Institute for North American Studies invites applications […]
- MBA Scholarships, Goethe Business School, Germany Goethe Excellence Scholarship Open to all highly qualified Goethe MBA and EMFA applicants who demonstrate academic merit/achievement. Decided along with overall admissions decision, […]
- International Graduate Students Scholarship, System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, South Korea 1. QualificationsAn applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:1) Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor’s or master’s […]
- 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) Scholarship, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USA The 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) scholarship application is now available. GMS will select 1,000 talented students to receive a good-through-graduation scholarship to use at any […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Graduate Scholarships in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, University of Calgary, Canada, semoga bermanfaat.