Fully Funded MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
Fully funded scholarships are available for all students, with strong preference will be given to students from low and middle income countries, as defined by World Bank, enrolling MSc Global Mental Health academic year 2016 – 2017 at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine – UK. Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the MSc program and must meet the English language (IELTS) requirement with at least 7.0 for written English and 6.0 for other skills. The scholarships will provide 100% full tuition fees, allowance for project expenses, and living expenses.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Master degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for MSc Global Mental Health only.
Amount of Scholarships
This scholarship will pay full 100% tuition fees, living expenses stipend, and allowance for project expenses.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships available for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Strong preference will be given to applicants from low and middle income countries, as defined by World Bank.
- Exceptional applicants who have volunteer and extensive work experience in low and middle income countries will also be considered.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for MSc Global Mental Health program.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirement (IELTS) with at least 7.0 for written English and 6.0 for other skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission from London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
- Applicants must commence study for academic year 2016 – 2017.
Number of Scholarships Available
Up to 4 scholarships are available for this program.
Scholarships available for all students from low and middle income countries and those who have extensive work and volunteer experience in low and middle income countries.
Please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully. The team will assess you based on your nationality and your English competency. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews via telephone or Skype.
How to Apply
You must apply online via their website.
- Applicants must submit application for the MSc program using their online application portal.
- Applicants must submit the scholarship application form to the Scholarships Team at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine via email.
The closing date for this scholarship is February 29, 2016 for academic year 2016 – 2017. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit proof of your English language competency by providing copy of your IELTS test result. The scholarships team will notify shortlisted candidates for an interview via telephone or Skype. The interview will only be conducted after the candidates provide the IELTS result.
Candidates will only be considered for interview after you can provide proof of your IELTS result. So, please have it ready!
For further info please visit official website: www.lshtm.ac.uk.
130 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang Fully Funded MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK, semoga bermanfaat.