Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Neuroscience sebagai berikut:
Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Neuroscience
A European Master in Neuroscience: Advanced Courses and Research Training Neurasmus is a 2-year (120 ECTS) full-time Neuroscience study programme taught in English, with a strong emphasis on training in cutting-edge techniques in all major topics of brain research, from molecules to cognition.
Language Excellent proficiency in English is required.
The Candidates should provide one of the following English certificates with min. score:
• IELTS: 6.5 (with no score below 6)
• Paper-based TOEFL: 580
• Computer-based TOEFL: 237
• Internet-based TOEFL: 92
• Certificate of Advanced English: B/C
• Certificate of Proficiency in English: B/C
• Native speakers, candidates who’ve studied in an English-speaking country and candidates whose curriculum was entire held in English are exempted (official proof required). All candidates must have already obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognised equivalent level of learning according to national legislation and practices, with outstanding grades and/or other study results.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) in biology, pharmacy, biochemistry, biomedical sciences or psychology. Interest in the field of Neuroscience has to be provided by candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in another subject (chemistry, physics, computer science).
A Candidate who is currently enrolled in the last year of Bachelor at the time of application is allowed to apply, provided
– in case he/she is admitted – he/she submits a proof of graduation before the Neurasmus programme starts, i.e. before August.
Study Subject(s): Neuroscience
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: Erasmus Mundus
Scholarship can be taken at: Netherlands, Germany, France, Portugal, Canada
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th of December 2011
Visit Official Website
411 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology The European Master Scholarship on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a graduate university program, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- [Europe] Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale Facilities Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale FacilitiesOverviewThe duration of the Mamaself Masters course is two years (120 ECTS credits). The academic […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships at Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT) Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Science (hereinafter referred to as “SIAT”), offers 8 Master`s Degree programs and 2 PhD Degree programs to international […]
- Master Scholarship in Optics in Science & Technology at Institut D’Optique Graduate School, France Students enrolled in the two-year programme will study in two different countries of their choice, spending one year in each and offering the opportunity to acquire 60 European Credit […]
- Undergraduate, Master & PhD Scholarships for International Students, Jember University, Indonesia Jember University (UNEJ) is granting full scholarships to foreigner students for undergraduate, master and PhD program Academic Year 2011/2012 in the following programs.PhD ProgramsPhD […]
- Master Scholarships in Space Science and Technology (SPACEMASTER) SPACEMASTER -Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology The Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology Scholarships are provided by the Erasmus Mundus Programme. The […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships in Sport and Exercise Psychology (EMSEP) 2011 The European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology programme (EMSEP) is a joint programme organised by four leading European universities in the field: the University of Jyväskylä, […]
- Neso Nuffic Masters Programme Scholarship at Delft University of Technology Number of scholarships: oneBenefits per scholarship:- Full tuition waiver: € 25,300 (€ 12,650 per year for the 2-year programme)- Contribution towards living expenses worth € 800 per […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship: European Master in Sustainable Regional Health System 2011 The European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems is a two years long interdisciplinary programme of 120 ECTS that aims to give vision, knowledge and tools to develop and manage […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Neuroscience, semoga bermanfaat.