Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Catherine Elaine Bingeman Memorial Award in Archaeology at Wilfrid Laurier University sebagai berikut:
Catherine Elaine Bingeman Memorial Award in Archaeology at Wilfrid Laurier University
Endowed award; established by the late Evelyn Mae McLaughlin ’74, in memory of her daughter Catherine, a student of archaeology at Laurier who died in 1972. Two awards will be granted annually, preferably one being granted to an applicant attending a North American excavation and one to an applicant travelling overseas. The amount of funds granted will recognize additional associated with overseas travel.
-Full time undergraduate students in Archaeology-related programs who are participating in a Laurier-sponsored excavation and who have a minimum cumulative GPA of 8.0 (B+).
-Applicants must demonstrate financial need, be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident (landed immigrant) or Protected Person, and be a long term resident of Ontario.
-Overall GPA will be the determing factor. Successful recipients must provide documentation indicating participation in fieldwork in order for the funds to be released.
Study Subject(s): Archaeology
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Wilfrid Laurier University
Scholarship can be taken at: Canada
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1 March 2012
Visit Official Website
353 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT), Canada Founded in 2002, the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) is one of Canada’s youngest universities and defined by its dynamic leading-edge learning environment, diverse […]
- Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College, jointly with the School of Archaeology, offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a DPhil in Archaeology at the University of Oxford in the […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Ryerson University, Canada International Secondary School Student Merit ScholarshipsValue: $5,000 | Seven (7) Scholarships Available Who’s Eligible?International applicants entering year one of a full-time, […]
- Clark Fletcher Memorial Citrus Bursary at University of Canterbury The Clark Fletcher Memorial Citrus Bursary is an award of up to $5,000 per annum that is granted to either a tertiary student who has a specific interest in the citrus industry, or an […]
- Claremont Teachers College Memorial Award at Edith Cowan University The Claremont Teacher’s College Memorial Award: Physical Education, Sports Science and Human Biology is open to full-time ECU Bachelor of Science (Sports Science) Honours, Bachelor of […]
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, University of Alberta, Canada The Vanier CGS program aims to attract and retain world-class doctoral students by supporting students who demonstrate both leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement […]
- Chevron Specialist Engineering Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. Chevron North Sea Ltd. is offering four Chevron Specialist […]
- Kenneth W Russell Fellowship in Archaeology, American Center of Oriental Research, Jordan The Kenneth W. Russell Fellowship will be awarded to assist a graduate student of any nationality other than Jordanian to participate in an ACOR approved archaeological excavation or […]
- Undergraduate (S1) Scholarship in various program by Bank CIMB Niaga CIMB Niaga ScholarshipAs business entities responsible for the advancement of education in Indonesia, Bank CIMB Niaga and CIMB Group give Indonesian high-school students the opportunity to […]
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Canada is building world-class research capacity by recruiting top-tier doctoral students, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to our economic, social and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Catherine Elaine Bingeman Memorial Award in Archaeology at Wilfrid Laurier University, semoga bermanfaat.