Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK sebagai berikut:
Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK
The Master of Research (MRes) in Biosciences is a one-year programme designed to provide a valuable postgraduate qualification that enables individuals who wish to improve their research skills to undertake a research project in the laboratory of an internationally renowned scientist. The programme will consist of teaching (60 credits) and research (120 credits). Research projects are chosen in consultation with staff in one of the four research divisions in the School of Biosciences, and the research project and supervisor will be chosen by the student within the first month.
The programme would be ideal for someone thinking of undertaking a PhD but wishing to learn more about research. It also offers the award of a postgraduate certificate thus maximising accessibility to individuals working in industry or higher education.
This MRes scholarship is provided by the School of Biosciences, and will provide 50% of International tuition fees, subject to candidate and competition.
Academic Criteria: Candidates should possess a high undergraduate degree in a Life Science subject. A relevant Master’s degree is preferred.
Residency: This scholarship is open to all International (non-EU) students only.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a CV and covering letter to Rachel Paterson at PatersonRJ@cardiff.ac.uk in the first instance.
Following this initial correspondence, applicants will then need to make a formal application to the Master of Research in Biosciences programme. Applications can be made by visiting Cardiff’s Online Application Service and filling out the online application form. Please select the October 2013 intake for the “Master of Research Biosciences” programme and indicate that you would like to be considered for this studentship in the funding section of the form.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2013
Please contact Mrs Rachel Paterson on +44(0) 29 2087 0860, or email PatersonRJ@cardiff.ac.uk. Further information on the School of Biosciences is available through our website.
For more information, please visit : official website
378 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- European Business School London International Scholarship, UK We are delighted to invite you to participate in the annual EBS London International Scholarship Competition. Each year we offer:One full scholarship for either the BA (Hons) International […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia
The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA A two-year graduate business education at a top, private business school can be expensive. At SMU Cox, we want to make that experience accessible and affordable. Through generous […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK The School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences (MPS) will offer one School Postgraduate Scholarship for a student wishing to study for the PhD in Mathematics, the PhD in Physics, or the […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia This scholarship has been established by William McKee in memory of his late parents to benefit students undertaking studies in Mathematics.One scholarship is available to a student in […]
- Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarship, (sponsored by the Keeping The Blues Alive Foundation) was created to promote and preserve the heritage of blues music, and to directly encourage […]
- Master Scholarships in Journalism, Cardiff University, UK The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK, semoga bermanfaat.