Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 2011 Architecture Master Scholarships for International Students in Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design, Italy sebagai berikut:
2011 Architecture Master Scholarships for International Students in Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design, Italy
2011 – Master Scholarships in the field of Industrial Design for Architecture Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design in Italy
Study Subject: Industrial Design for Architecture
Employer: Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design
ID4A – Industrial Design for Architecture Politecnico di Milano, first level university Master program organised by the polytechnic’s POLI.design Consortium in collaboration with Giugiaro Architettura.The Master program will be conducted in English. The Master program has been launched in response to the needs of a constantly changing job market, with a strong demand for trained professionals able to operate in contexts other than those typically associated with architecture.
The importance given to practical training and field work means that the ID4A Master program prepares System Designers able to operate on a large scale: from the design of single elements, products or components, to that of complex systems designed to be applicable in different construction contexts. It trains versatile professionals with a flexible mindset enabling them to successfully confront the challenges of global design in the differing national and international realities of the sector.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 22-12-2011
Visit Official Website.
320 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International MBA Scholarships, School of Management, Politecnico di Milano, Italy Every year, MIP awards financial assistance to International full-time MBA candidates in the form of various types of scholarships, contributions and competitions. All scholarships and […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering at Politecnico di Milano, Italy Scholarship for International students in Mechanical Engineering, PhD School of Politecnico di Milano, Italy Study Subject: Mechanical EngineeringEmployer: PhD School of Politecnico di […]
- [Italy] Partial Scholarships at Instituto Superiore di Design Partial Scholarships at Instituto Superiore di DesignOverviewPARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MASTER OR INTENSIVE COURSESThe ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN offers undergraduate and postgraduate […]
- MA Research Training Program at Humboldt University, Berlin The MA RTP is a new one-year master program especially designed for international graduates wanting to start a PhD-program in Germany.-It is taught at the Institute of Social and […]
- European Master in System Dynamics, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The European Master Programme in System Dynamics is the first international Master programme in System Dynamics in Europe. It has been built on the strengths of four leading universities: […]
- PhD Positions at Politecnico di Milano PhD positions are available at the Politecnico di Milano (Italy) sponsored by the Italian Institute of Technology.The PhD program will follow the organization of the School of Doctoral […]
- Master in Interior and Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy Master in Interior and Living Design -MILD- intends to create a new professional character: a designer of spaces and services, able to conjugate technical-design skills, solid cultural […]
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships, Instituto Superiore Di Design, Italy CALL FOR APPLICATIONSPARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGNUNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS – ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-12 ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN is offering for the […]
- Master Scholarships 2011 in Aquaculture at Universiteit Gent This programme provides courses at university level on the most important aspects of aquaculture, for both marine and freshwater organisms. The programme takes a multidisciplinary, […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2011 Architecture Master Scholarships for International Students in Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design, Italy, semoga bermanfaat.