Biaya Pendaftaran kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy sebagai berikut:
2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy
Call for Application for International Doctoral Scholarship in Economics in Italy
Employer:Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies
Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies (thereafter, the “School”), together with the University of Strasbourg, announces for the Academic Year 2011-2012 a public competition for 5 positions supported by a grant to attend the International Doctoral Program in Economics.
The School reserves the possibility of accepting up to a maximum of 2 further students without grant or other forms of financial support.
The aim of the program, in line with the standards of excellence pursued by the School, is to provide a training path oriented both at research activities and at professional careers in the private and public sectors, involving structured courses and supervised research yielding an original dissertation to be discussed in a public examination.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 20 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
347 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- 8 PhD Scholarships at SOCLIFE SOCLIFE is an interdisciplinary Research Training Group at the University of Cologne which offers, beside other things, a structured doctoral program at the Faculty of Management, […]
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Program Universities in Pakistan in recent years have embarked on imparting education in critical areas to cope with the advanced technical manpower needs of the country in the 21st century. […]
- PhD Scholarship Program in Management Collaborate with world-class researchers. Engage in a stimulating and supportive intellectual environment. Complete a rigorous, relevant and challenging academic program. These […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting The Business School has a vibrant postgraduate research community where there are currently over 140 students enrolled on its Doctoral programmes. It has excellent research ratings […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE), Erasmus Mundus, Italy European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE) is an excellence programme sponsored by the European Commission under the Erasmus Mundus scheme. It offers the unique opportunity to study […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Defap Graduate School-Phd Scholarships in Public Economics Defap, Graduate School offers Ph.D. programme in Public Economics. The new PhD programme is a joint project by Università Cattolica (Milano), and Università degli Studi […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy, semoga bermanfaat.